Star Trek: Enterprise

The Forge (1)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 19, 2004 on UPN

• After an attack on the Human Embassy on Vulcan, Archer and crew take the mission of finding the attackers. On the surface, it seems that the Vulcans want to help, but it looks like they may have had a hand in it. Archer and T'Pol vacation in the desert.

This was a surprisingly good episode. Many times I find myself wondering how they could possible get away with those fight scenes or why the writers chose to script it in a certain way. This episode was, while calm, intriguing and informative. We learn quite a bit about Vulcans. We learn about their lives and their philosophies.
    I honestly had no real complaints about this episode, which is very uncommon. While season 3 was fun and all with Enterprise essentially becoming a battleship bound for war, it is nice to get back to the original mission of mysteries and new information. I'd recommend this episode. Can't wait to watch the other parts.