Star Trek: Enterprise

The Forge (1)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 19, 2004 on UPN

• The best of Star Trek Enterprise episodes,like most season 4 episodes. politics and conspiracy in Vulcan. This episode give us inside of Vulcan and a new face behind "logic and peaceful" Vulcans.

An attack on the Human Embassy on Vulcan, Enterprise is task to finding the attackers. The "police work" go quite well,little too well. Archer and T'Pol go out to a Vulcan desert to find one possible lead,when Soval and others on Enterprise found some shocking trues behind the "evidence" what they "found"....

This was one of my favor Enterprise episode. They give us some more background about Vulcans,a inside of a society which on the surface is peaceful and logic,I find this episode very very interesting. This one is like most other episodes in season 4 that shows Enterprise CAN be a great show. It just made me sad as season 4 got better and better when they kill it off. V'Las(leader of Vulcan high command) is quite like Rick Berman and Brannon Braga,things was good,but you can always make it worst. Maybe Rick and Brannon were "agents" that the main goal is to destory the Star trek ^^.