Star Trek: Enterprise

These Are the Voyages …

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 13, 2005 on UPN

5.4
  • Have just seen this for the first time and it really is as bad as most people warned me it would be

The TNG crew should never have been included. Jonathan Frakes has aged too much to pull off Pegasus era Riker. And the fact that you know all along that it's only a simulation leaves you feeling oddly detached rather than gripping you and pulling you in to the story.

Everybody who commented that Trip's death was senseless - I fully agree

Everybody who commented on the implausibility of years going by since the last episode with no personnel changes - I fully agree!

This is sheer laziness on the part of the writing team. Why do we not hear Archer's speech at the end? If this is so crucial to the foundation of the Federation then might it not have been worth including? Instead they come up with "computer - end program" followed by some half-arsed footage of the three Enterprises with the respective captains reading the "mission statement" - Oh that's genius!!! Must have taken a lot of head scratching to come up with that.

This is the first time I've been motivated to review anything, just to vent my anger. That's how bad it was.

Very disappointed. I did enjoy most of this series