Star Trek: Enterprise

These Are the Voyages …

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 13, 2005 on UPN

5.4
  • My thoughts on this great finale.

I felt very compelled to anti the wave of criticism this episode received as to make an account with this place and write a review. I never do this. Partly because normally I canna be bothered. But after seeing "mediocre" plastered next to the not so impressed grey fella's emoticon face, something had to be said!

Taking into account the last few episodes, it was possible to see the birth of the federation upon us. An episode was bound to be dedicated to this event, and which better to do so than this one! I thought that it was a great idea to bring in TNG and use it to catch a 3rd-person glimpse of what was going to happen (or to be more precise, what had already happened!) I bet everyone who saw Riker standing there on Enterprise glazed everyone's eyes in nostalgia. For a series that was ended way too soon, a fitting end is a difficult one. They could have left us hanging, but the point of that would have been astronomically without one. All good things must come to an end, and any ending of an incomplete series is gonna leave us feeling unsatisfied. However, don't let that feeling confuse your thoughts over this great episode finale!