Star Trek: Enterprise

Zero Hour

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 26, 2004 on UPN

• What a season-clifhanger

This is final episoide of the season so we knew it's going to be great episoide but i didn't expect it to be as good as this. so where do i start, i think we should start with Archer plans to do what it takes to destroy the weapon, poor Hoshi having to decipher the codes when she's unwell but she did a great job.

Attacking sphere builders, you knew this was going to be great, increase the protection to Sphere 14 but it didn't help, if last episoide was enough seeing how powerful the sphere, there weapons were quite brillant, i can't believe how powerful they were. i was impressed, they would of been good species for Enterprise and i'm glad we found out these species were in-charged.

Adroian, man i thought we saw the last of them few weeks ago but it true now Archer owes them big time so i wonder how he will pay them back. It's strange out no-where they tracked him down, mind u they do come in useful don't they.

So were we suppose to actually believe Archer dead, come-on as sci-fi fans knew they no-chance he would be dead but i wish i saw that clifhanger coming, Nazi Germany, so for a few minutes i saw left competely confused. i was trying to figure out how that happend. So season 4 i am not sure what to expect and seeing the Reptilians in-charge was definatly mind-blowing. i mean traveling back to early 1940's, i'm assuming that WW2 was over Nazi won according to what happend in the episoide.

The annoying thing is i know season 4 will be last season because it got cancelled.