New ST:TAS

sporkman5353

[1]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 18
    I believe george takei mentioned it as a possibility sometime and i hope it happens, star trek needs a new show, animated or not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Martiangrl

[2]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    That would be awesome! Would be even better if they could convince Shatner, Nimoy, andmost of the original castand writers to come back. They did a superb job back in '73! What a way to reintroduce TOS to old and new fans.

sporkman5353

[3]Sep 8, 2007

Martiangrl wrote:
    That would be awesome! Would be even better if they could convince Shatner, Nimoy, andmost of the original castand writers to come back. They did a superb job back in '73! What a way to reintroduce TOS to old and new fans.

Yeah, maybe they can do some tiein thing with star trek 11

Martiangrl

[4]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 11

What, like "Clone Wars"?That could definitelywork. Sort of a prequel for the prequel(though I'd prefer something longer than 8 minutes).

This is just my personal thought, but I would also like to see some of the classic animated episodes redone. Keep the original soundtrack with voices, but update the animation. It got to the point where I could recognize all the recycled shots. It was a bit distracting after a while. But that's just me.

sporkman5353

[5]Sep 18, 2007
    Martiangrl wrote:

What, like "Clone Wars"?That could definitelywork. Sort of a prequel for the prequel(though I'd prefer something longer than 8 minutes).

This is just my personal thought, but I would also like to see some of the classic animated episodes redone. Keep the original soundtrack with voices, but update the animation. It got to the point where I could recognize all the recycled shots. It was a bit distracting after a while. But that's just me.

Yeah clone wars were good but to short