Another "What episode was this?" question

Clemontine

[1]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 23
    Riker was put in a holodeck by romulans and made to think that he forgot 15 years of his life where he married and had a son. I saw about 15 mins of it on TV and one of the characters was so incredibly familiar but I cant remember where I've seen him. So if I can find out what epi it was, I can look him up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pjhasham

[2]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 17

Future Imperfect, Season 4. Riker wasn't actaully kidnapped by Romulans, his real abductor is a young abandoned alien child. The Romulan bit is just a second fantasy like the future Enterprise.

The person I think you're referring to is the Romulan "abassador," Tomalak, who appeared for real in three episodes, The Enemy, The Defector and All Good Things... I can't remember the actor's name though, but you should be able to find it.

lennydonkey

[3]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 12

Clemontine wrote:
    one of the characters was so incredibly familiar but I cant remember where I've seen him.

He may look familiar because he was G'Kar in Babylon 5, and the one armed man in the movie the Fugitive. He's hard to place because he looks so different in all three, but still has a very distinctive voice and mannerisms.

seaqueastdsv

[4]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 12
    clemotime the actor is question was only babylon 5 favourite andreas katsulas who as you and i know played ambassador g'kar. from cass.

Clemontine

[5]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 23
    OMG, I cant believe I didnt recognize G'Kar!