Good episodes that went bad

pjhasham

[21]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 17
    seto1 wrote:
    so what about all those episodes where they show her vulcan parents was all that a lie too

No, T'Pel and T'Pol are unrelated characters.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lobomensch

[22]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 51
    Same goes for T'Pauer

my1sunshine

[23]May 14, 2008
    • level: 12
    Codeguru wrote:

Pretty much any of the female centric episodes were crap. Though they didn't start out good in the first place. The only exception maybe the evolving light freak guy episode except for the liberal propoganda infested within it was pretty decent...

Codeguru

Anybody who's gonna complain about "Liberal Propoganda" in Star Trek, has no business watching Star Trek in the first place.

AlexTheGreyWolf

[24]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 4

I just finished watching "The Vengeance Factor" from the third season and I think it qualifies as one of the good episodes that went bad. The ending simply didn't make any sense, Riker didn't have to murder her, he could have simply stunned her and apprehended her. If Riker is skilled enough to go one-on-one against Klingons, he could have easily apprehended her. It wasn't just that, I was also bothered by the fact that Captain Picard was relaxed about it, like if Riker had done nothing wrong. I thought the humans from that time cared about sentient life, clearly it seemed that way seeing as they went to extreme lengths to protect sentient nanites just a handful of episodes earlier.