If you were given Q-like powers...

TelFan7

[1]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 6
    what would you do with them? The first things I would do would be to wipe-out of existence all terrorists, drug lords and dealers, child molesters and rapists, and murders and traitors. After that I'd wipe-out all fatal diseases, but not the non-fatal ones (I believe people need to do some suffering) and I'm not for making the world 100% perfect. There needs to be some struggle and some work. You need to earn the right to be able to do certain things.

And for mischievous fun my absolute favorite thing to do would be to stop malevolent shape-shifting aliens (I'm hoping they exist for me to do this, using my powers to make them wouldn't be the same to me) half-way through the process of shape-shifting!!! Could you imagine what that would be like for them to be stuck between two forms (and still keeping them alive, since I believe they'd probably die if this were to happen to them)??

BUT my ABSOLUTE favorite thing (above absolute favorite mischievous thing) would be the knowledge that I'm MORE POWERFUL than ALL the superheroes and superheroines, supervillains and supervillainesses of the Marvel, DC, and other comic universes!! The Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Dungeons and Dragons,etc. universe (or whatever they like to call what they exist in)!! And the gods and goddesses of all ancient (and current mythologies)!! They'd all be PUNY in comparison!! In fact having Q-like power is I dare to say probably the closest to being like God (if he exists)!! Even if all combined they WOULDN'T MATCH MY POWERS!!! So what would you do?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FrozenHeart_

[2]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    Well I wouldnt play hero like you, Id probably be watching girls in the shower.

Richiebcfc25

[3]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 47
    Id blow up the solar system out of boredom

my1sunshine

[4]May 14, 2008
    • level: 12
    Well, let's see. I'd reverse the damage done by global warming, cure cancer and AIDS, obliterate cellphones, MP3's. PC's, reality programing , including and especially American Idol, and all weapons of destruction. I'd get all the leaders of all the countries together in one room..and make them stay there until they start acting like responsible adults, and find a way to get along so their people stop suffering. If they become real idiots about it, I'll even take away bathroom breaks. And oh, yeah..I'd wipe out money. Find a way to share. It can be done.
    Edited on 05/14/2008 12:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

katsmeow221

[5]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 4
    Well, I would not save the world. I guess I would use my powers to open peoples eyes to what they are really doing. If I were Q I would probably run around the galaxy causing chaos. Just like Q.

[6]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 21
    I hate to say it, but Id probably end up half-like Q and half doing more damage because Id want to interfere to help the "good" beings in the universe!

The first thing Id do is teleport Patrick Stewart on to the bridge of the Starship Enterprise!

MLionhart2

[7]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 12
    Honestly, I think I would run into the standard sci-fi issues(see Sphere, Secret Wars, etc.) of my dreams coming to life as I sleep, and all the pure chaos that would happen with having godlike power without godlike perspicacity and personal providence.
    Edited on 09/15/2008 1:33pm

neishi-boi

[8]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 18
    I would quite possibly change what happened to the Borg on Voyager - they basically destroyed the legacy of the best bad guys in the Star Trek series.

But then, that's only my opinion...

jrsgalaxy

[9]Oct 23, 2008
    • level: 14
    Ok lets see I would truly make everyone equal socially and econimically. Id make cheating on women a crime by punishing them to slow dancing with fat ugly aliens.