Is Q the anti-Doctor (Doctor Who)?

archangelwho

[1]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 18
    Just getting around reading "I,Q' and started thinking about Q. Is he the anti-Doctor?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pferreira86

[2]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 17
    I'm not sure about that. The Master is the anti-Doctor and he's tried to kill the Doctor on more than one occasion. Q in Star Trek just causes mischief while trying to teach people his own ideas of the universe. I don't think there was ever a time where Q tried to kill any mortal beings. Q isn't that stupid, even he knows that any actions like that would disrupt the timeline. The Master on the other hand never cared the way the Doctor did.

skeeter291

[3]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 60
    No, Q has more of a love for humans then he lets show. It's been described as a Master loving his most faithful pet. I,Q is a great book but also check out The Q Continuum Series . This is a collection of 3 Next Gen books into one Trade Paper back book. The link is to Barnes and Noble but I'm sure you can find this at your local used bookstore.

Scott-
    Edited on 11/08/2009 5:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Yaspaa

[4]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 79
    Q is far more powerful than the Doctor and he has killed humans.The timeline is completely controllable by Q so disrupting it wouldn't bother him. The Q are so all knowing that the universe is boring to them which is where his mischief comes from,its all boredom.