Star Trek: The Next Generation A to Z

SRP76

[21]May 25, 2006
    • level: 10

S - Sela (evil half-Romulan daughter of Natasha Yar)
    R - Ro Laren (former Starfleet ensign, resigned to join the Maquis resistance movement)
    Q - Q (Omnipotent being that took pleasure in harassing the crew of the Enterprise and Jean-Luc Picard in particular)
    P - Picard, Jean-Luc (Captain of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D)
    O - Omicron Theta (The planet where Dr. Soong created both Lore and Data)
    N- Noonian Soong: Creator of Data and Lore
    M - Maddox, Bruce (Starfleet commander and chair of robotics for theDaystrom institute, appeared in "The Measure of a Man" to dismantle Data in the hopes of learning how to duplicate him)
    L - Lore (evil twin of Data, also created by Dr. Noonian Soong)
    K - Krag (Tanugan security officer who investigated the murder of Dr. Apgar in "A Matter of Perspective")
    J - Jellico, Captain Edward (Commanded Enterprise-D while Picard was away
    on a top secret assignment during "Chain of Command" I+II)
    I - I, Borg (The episode in which Picard allows Hugh's sense of singularity to pass on to the Borg Collective - a precursor episode to the two-parter "Descent")
    H - Husnock (Alien race accidentally obliterated by Douwd in "The Survivors")
    G - Gamelan V (Planet that experienced high rediation levels in their atmosphere in the episode "Final Mission")
    F - Ferengi (The Ferengi were introduced in this series)
    E - Enterprise-D (the ship they travelled in through the whole series)
    D - Data (The Enterprise's lovable Android)
    C - Carmichael, Mrs. (no first name given) (the boardinghouse owner in "Time's Arrow" that couldn't get Picard's name right - "Mr. Pickerd")
    B - Betazoid (An Empathic Race commonly featured, as the Ship's Counselor was half Betazoid)
    A - Acamarian (species featured in "The Vengeance Factor")
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LithiumAngel420

[22]May 25, 2006
    • level: 4
    T - Ten-Forward (Forward section of deck ten. Crewman and guests were able to eat and drink socially here.)
    R - Ro Laren (former Starfleet ensign, resigned to join the Maquis resistance movement)
    Q - Q (Omnipotent being that took pleasure in harassing the crew of the Enterprise and Jean-Luc Picard in particular)
    M - Maddox, Bruce (Starfleet commander and chair of robotics for theDaystrom institute, appeared in "The Measure of a Man" to dismantle Data in the hopes of learning how to duplicate him)
    K - Krag (Tanugan security officer who investigated the murder of Dr. Apgar in "A Matter of Perspective")
    I - I, Borg (The episode in which Picard allows Hugh's sense of singularity to pass on to the Borg Collective - a precursor episode to the two-parter "Descent")
    G - Gamelan V (Planet that experienced high rediation levels in their atmosphere in the episode "Final Mission")
    C - Carmichael, Mrs. (no first name given) (the boardinghouse owner in "Time's Arrow" that couldn't get Picard's name right - "Mr. Pickerd")
    B - Betazoid (An Empathic Race commonly featured, as the Ship's Counselor was half Betazoid)

lobomensch

[23]May 26, 2006
    • level: 51
    U - Ullians (telepathic humanoid race capable of retrieving long-buried memories for others, seen in "Violations")
    T - Ten-Forward (Forward section of deck ten. Crewman and guests were able to eat and drink socially here.)

LithiumAngel420

[24]May 27, 2006
    Cop-out answer?

V - "Violations" (Episode in which a Ullian male put Troi, Riker, and Dr. Crusher into comas after invading their thoughts)
    U - Ullians (telepathic humanoid race capable of retrieving long-buried memories for others, seen in "Violations")

lobomensch

[25]May 27, 2006
    W - Wakasa (settler of Native American descent on Dorvan V, led resistance to being evacuated after this planet was ceded to the Cardassians by treaty with Federation)
    V - "Violations" (Episode in which a Ullian male put Troi, Riker, and Dr. Crusher into comas after invading their thoughts)

Merc_2k

[26]May 27, 2006
    • level: 6
    X - Xelo (Lwaxana Troi's aid prior to Mr Homn)
    W - Wakasa (settler of Native American descent on Dorvan V, led resistance to being evacuated after this planet was ceded to the Cardassians by treaty with Federation)

lobomensch

[27]May 28, 2006
    Y - Yareena (wife of Lutan, ruler of Ligon II, who challenged Natasha Yar to duel her to the death, seen in "Code Of Honor")

lobomensch

[28]May 30, 2006
    Z - Zaltans (Federation humanoid race, infuritated by courtesy, which they regard as phony, seen in "Coming Of Age")
    Y - Yareena (wife of Lutan, ruler of Ligon II, who challenged Natasha Yar to duel her to the death, seen in "Code Of Honor")

lobomensch

[29]May 31, 2006
    A - Acost Jared (Leader Of Ventax II, believed the con artist Ardra was there to enslave their world, in "Devil's Due")

lobomensch

[30]Jun 2, 2006
    A - Acost Jared (Leader Of Ventax II, believed the con artist Ardra was there to enslave their world, in "Devil's Due")
    B - Borg (cybernetic humanoids intent on converting all other species to theirs via assimilation, first shown in "Q-Who?")

AlanShore

[31]Jun 3, 2006
    • level: 3
    B - Borg (cybernetic humanoids intent on converting all other species to theirs via assimilation, first shown in "Q-Who?")
    C - Crusher, Beverly (Chief Medical Officer of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D)

lobomensch

[32]Jun 4, 2006
    D - Daimon Bok (Ferengi that tried attempting revenge on Picard twice for the death of his son)

lobomensch

[33]Jun 5, 2006
    D - Daimon Bok (Ferengi that tried attempting revenge on Picard twice for the death of his son)
    E - Ennanian Ale (beverage Dr. Pulaski brought to be served with Riker's home-cooked breakfast in "Time Squared")

Merc_2k

[34]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 6
    E - Ennanian Ale (beverage Dr. Pulaski brought to be served with Riker's home-cooked breakfast in "Time Squared")
    F - Fajo, Kivas (Collector of rare antiquities that tries to add Data to his collection in "The Most Toys")

lobomensch

[35]Jun 6, 2006
    F - Fajo, Kivas (Collector of rare antiquities that tries to add Data to his collection in "The Most Toys")
    G - Gagh (Klingon serpent worms served as food; best served when live)

LithiumAngel420

[36]Jun 7, 2006
    H - Hawking, Stephen (Renouned scientist in his day - our present day - Data played Poker with him on the holodeck in Descent, Pt 1)

In that same scene, Data played poker with Sir Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein. Isaac Newton once held the title of Lucasian professorship at Cambridge University - the same title that Professor Hawking holds now - and the same title that Data held in the alternate future in "All Good Things..." Betchya did know that .

lobomensch

[37]Jun 7, 2006
    H - Hawking, Stephen (Renowned scientist in his day - our present day - Data played Poker with him on the holodeck in "Descent, Pt. 1")
    I - Iconians (highly advanced society that died out about 200,000 years earlier; left inter-dimensional gateways that could transport people instantaneously across great distances. "Contagion")

lobomensch

[38]Jun 8, 2006
    H - Hawking, Stephen (Renowned scientist in his day - our present day - Data played Poker with him on the holodeck in "Descent, Pt. 1")
    I - Iconians (highly advanced society that died out about 200,000 years earlier; left inter-dimensional gateways that could transport people instantaneously across great distances. "Contagion")
    J - Jestral tea (favorite of Lwaxanna Troi. "Cost Of Living")

AlanShore

[39]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 3
    K - Kestra (Oldest daughter of Ian Andrew Troi and Lwaxana Troi; died before the birth of younger sister Deanna)

lobomensch

[40]Jun 9, 2006
    K - Kestra (Oldest daughter of Ian Andrew Troi and Lwaxana Troi; died before the birth of younger sister Deanna)
    L - Lal (android daughter created by Data - "The Offspring")