We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Star Trek: The Next Generation A to Z

lobomensch

[81]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 51
    Sure, will count this with next one
    A - Admiral Aaron (member of Starfleet Command that was co-opted by parasitic beings in "Conspiracy")
    B - Barzans (humanoid species that needs breathing devices when away from homeworld, tried selling passage rights to apparently stable wormhole. "The Price")
    C - Celtris III (Cardassian world thought to have been the site of a metagenic weapon lab in "Chain of Command")
    D - Darnay's disease (disease which killed Ira Graves. "The Schizoid Man")
    E - Edo (love-child race of blondes that were "cared for" by an omnipotent alien. "Justice")
    F - Felicium (Addictive drug once used to relieve a "plague" on Ornara, "Symbiosis")
    G - Green Drink (drink Guinan had on Prakal II. Data analyzed it and found it waas 87% Saurian brandy, the rest being targ milk and Denevian mead. "In Theory")
    H - Hanson, Admiral J.P. (Close friend of Captain Picard, killed in the battle with the Borg at Wolf 359, "Best of Both Worlds")
    I - Inertial Dampers (devices that compensate for speed changes and acceleration forces on starships. "Cause And Effect.")
    J - Jameson, Admiral Mark (Famous negotiator, underwent a reverse aging process during "Too Short a Season")
    K - Kopf (Ensign in Engineering. "Brothers".)
    L - Lantree (Miranda-Class supply ship on which all crew died from rapid-aging disease in "Unnatural Selection")
    M - Mordock (Benzite Cadet in training, competed for position at Starfleet Academy against Wesley in "Coming of Age")
    N - Nausicaans (violent race of space-faring pirates/raiders, sometimes work as bodyguards. "Tapestry")
    O - Orta (Bajoran resistance fighter framed for terrorists acts against the Federation in "Ensign Ro")
    P - Pakleds (intellectually-deficient species of humanoids that subsists on stealing technology from others. "Samaritan Snare")
    Q - Quickie (what Deanna's outfits were made for)
    R - Rakel, Major (Romulan officer Troi impersonates in "Face of the Enemy")
    S - Sakkath (assistant of Ambassador Sarek, tried covering up his illness from public. "Sarek")
    T - Tamarian (Alien race whose language consists entirely of metaphor. Picard is able to learn how to communicate with them in "Darmok")
    U - Universal Translator (device used to communicate with alien species)
    V - Vash (cardboard female stereotype cliche character that was Picard's girlfriend. "Captain's Holiday")
    W - Worf (Son of Mogh, Chief of Security on Enterprise D)
    X - Xenomorph (a being able to change it's appearance by manipulating it's cell structure. "Aquiel")
    Y - Yellow Alert (Not quite as big as Red Alert, but still very useful)
    Z - Zipper (Wesley had BIG ones in the first season)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lobomensch

[82]Jul 19, 2006
    A - Aldebaran Whiskey (Scotty got bottle of this from Data, shared with Picard in holodeck. "Relics")

lobomensch

[83]Jul 21, 2006
    A - Aldebaran Whiskey (Scotty got bottle of this from Data, shared with Picard in holodeck. "Relics")
    B - Biochips (cybernetic implants found in Borg drones. "I, Borg")

cpt_sisko

[84]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 1

- Aldebaran Whiskey (Scotty got bottle of this from Data, shared with Picard in holodeck. "Relics")

C- Calamarain - the energy life form that tries to kill Q when he loses his powers

lobomensch

[85]Jul 25, 2006
    C- Calamarain - (the energy life forms that try to kill Q when he loses his powers. "Deja Q")
    D - Dalvan Hissing Beetle (Alexander's pet, Deanna fed it while he was visting grandparents on Earth. "Parallels")

lobomensch

[86]Jul 29, 2006
    C- Calamarain - (the energy life forms that try to kill Q when he loses his powers. "Deja Q")
    D - Dalvan Hissing Beetle (Alexander's pet, Deanna fed it while he was visting grandparents on Earth. "Parallels")
    E - Ennanian Ale (Pulaski brought this to share while eating Riker's failed attempt at scrambled eggs. "Time Squared")

lobomensch

[87]Jul 30, 2006
    E - Ennanian Ale (Pulaski brought this to share while eating Riker's failed attempt at scrambled eggs. "Time Squared")
    F - Feline Supplement 74 (Data's "special" food for Spot. "Data's Day")

lobomensch

[88]Aug 1, 2006
    G - "Genesis" (episode where crew devolves into wonderful things like fish and spiders, and Spot changes sexes)

lobomensch

[89]Aug 3, 2006
    G - "Genesis" (episode where crew devolves into wonderful things like fish and spiders, and Spot changes sexes)
    H - Hugh (Borg that attained individuality from the Collective from influence on Enterprise. "I, Borg")

chavaw

[90]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 2

H - Hugh (Borg that attained individuality from the Collective from influence on Enterprise. "I, Borg")
    I - "Icarus Factor, The" (episode in which Starfleet offers Riker a promotion to Captain, and Worf reaches the tenth anniversary of his Age of Ascension. Riker is also reunited with his estranged father.)

lobomensch

[91]Aug 4, 2006
    I - "Icarus Factor, The" (episode in which Starfleet offers Riker a promotion to Captain, and Worf reaches the tenth anniversary of his Age of Ascension. Riker is also reunited with his estranged father.)
    J - Jono (annoying orphan brat Picard returned to his family on Earth. "Suddenly Human")

chavaw

[92]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 2
    J - Jono (annoying orphan brat Picard returned to his family on Earth. "Suddenly Human")
    K - K'Ehleyr, Ambassador (Worf's mate and the mother of his son, Alexander. "The Emissary", "Reunion")

lobomensch

[93]Aug 5, 2006
    K - K'Ehleyr, Ambassador (Worf's mate and the mother of his son, Alexander. "The Emissary", "Reunion")
    L - Lwaxanna Troi (Deanna's mother, aka Auntie Mame)

lobomensch

[94]Aug 8, 2006
    M - Morta (Ferengi who helped seize Enterprise. "Rascals")

teknodave

[95]Aug 9, 2006
    • level: 23

N-Subcommander N'Vek (abducted and surgically altered Deanna Troi to look like a Romulan in "Face pf tje Ememy")

lobomensch

[96]Aug 11, 2006
    N - Subcommander N'Vek (abducted and surgically altered Deanna Troi to look like a Romulan in "Face Of The Ememy")
    O - Oskoid (Betazed vegetable resembling cabbage. "Menage A Troi")

banyon

[97]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 5

N - Subcommander N'Vek (abducted and surgically altered Deanna Troi to look like a Romulan in "Face Of The Ememy")

P- Pulaski, Dr. (Season 2 terrible replacement for Dr. Crusher)

Edited on 08/12/2006 12:56pm

lobomensch

[98]Aug 20, 2006
    P - Pulaski, Dr. (Season 2 terrible replacement for Dr. Crusher)
    Q - Quinn (Admiral who gave the Enterprise a surprise inspection. "Coming Of Age"

lobomensch

[99]Aug 21, 2006
    P - Pulaski, Dr. (Season 2 terrible replacement for Dr. Crusher)
    Q - Quinn (Admiral who gave the Enterprise a surprise inspection. "Coming Of Age"
    R - Rokeg Blood Pie (Word's favorite Klingon delicacy. "Family")

lobomensch

[100]Aug 24, 2006
    A - Aldebaran Whiskey (Scotty got bottle of this from Data, shared with Picard in holodeck. "Relics") B - Biochips (cybernetic implants found in Borg drones. "I, Borg") C- Calamarain - (the energy life forms that try to kill Q when he loses his powers. "Deja Q") D - Dalvan Hissing Beetle (Alexander's pet, Deanna fed it while he was visting grandparents on Earth. "Parallels") E - Ennanian Ale (Pulaski brought this to share while eating Riker's failed attempt at scrambled eggs. "Time Squared") F - Feline Supplement 74 (Data's "special" food for Spot. "Data's Day") G - "Genesis" (episode where crew devolves into wonderful things like fish and spiders, and Spot changes sexes) H - Hugh (Borg that attained individuality from the Collective from influence on Enterprise. "I, Borg")
    I - "Icarus Factor, The" (episode in which Starfleet offers Riker a promotion to Captain, and Worf reaches the tenth anniversary of his Age of Ascension. Riker is also reunited with his estranged father.) J - Jono (annoying orphan brat Picard returned to his family on Earth. "Suddenly Human") K - K'Ehleyr, Ambassador (Worf's mate and the mother of his son, Alexander. "The Emissary", "Reunion") L - Lwaxanna Troi (Deanna's mother, aka Auntie Mame)
    M - Morta (Ferengi who helped seize Enterprise. "Rascals") N - Subcommander N'Vek (abducted and surgically altered Deanna Troi to look like a Romulan in "Face Of The Ememy") O - Oskoid (Betazed vegetable resembling cabbage. "Menage A Troi") P - Pulaski, Dr. (Season 2 terrible replacement for Dr. Crusher) Q - Quinn (Admiral who gave the Enterprise a surprise inspection. "Coming Of Age" R - Rokeg Blood Pie (Word's favorite Klingon delicacy. "Family") S - S'ona (lame villains from "Star Trek: Insurrection")