Star Trek: The Next Generation A to Z

scout10101

[101]Aug 25, 2006
    • level: 6

I'm surprised that no one has thought of this

E- Earth

Edited on 08/25/2006 3:43pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

banyon

[102]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 5
    A - Aldebaran Whiskey (Scotty got bottle of this from Data, shared with Picard in holodeck. "Relics") B - Biochips (cybernetic implants found in Borg drones. "I, Borg") C- Calamarain - (the energy life forms that try to kill Q when he loses his powers. "Deja Q") D - Dalvan Hissing Beetle (Alexander's pet, Deanna fed it while he was visting grandparents on Earth. "Parallels") E - Ennanian Ale (Pulaski brought this to share while eating Riker's failed attempt at scrambled eggs. "Time Squared") F - Feline Supplement 74 (Data's "special" food for Spot. "Data's Day") G - "Genesis" (episode where crew devolves into wonderful things like fish and spiders, and Spot changes sexes) H - Hugh (Borg that attained individuality from the Collective from influence on Enterprise. "I, Borg")
    I - "Icarus Factor, The" (episode in which Starfleet offers Riker a promotion to Captain, and Worf reaches the tenth anniversary of his Age of Ascension. Riker is also reunited with his estranged father.) J - Jono (annoying orphan brat Picard returned to his family on Earth. "Suddenly Human") K - K'Ehleyr, Ambassador (Worf's mate and the mother of his son, Alexander. "The Emissary", "Reunion") L - Lwaxanna Troi (Deanna's mother, aka Auntie Mame)
    M - Morta (Ferengi who helped seize Enterprise. "Rascals") N - Subcommander N'Vek (abducted and surgically altered Deanna Troi to look like a Romulan in "Face Of The Ememy") O - Oskoid (Betazed vegetable resembling cabbage. "Menage A Troi") P - Pulaski, Dr. (Season 2 terrible replacement for Dr. Crusher) Q - Quinn (Admiral who gave the Enterprise a surprise inspection. "Coming Of Age" R - Rokeg Blood Pie (Word's favorite Klingon delicacy. "Family") S - S'ona (lame villains from "Star Trek: Insurrection")
    T- Tarkassian Razorbeast- Guinan's imaginary friend as a child

lobomensch

[103]Sep 3, 2006
    • level: 51
    A - Aldebaran Whiskey (Scotty got bottle of this from Data, shared with Picard in holodeck. "Relics") B - Biochips (cybernetic implants found in Borg drones. "I, Borg") C - Calamarain - (the energy life forms that try to kill Q when he loses his powers. "Deja Q") D - Dalvan Hissing Beetle (Alexander's pet, Deanna fed it while he was visting grandparents on Earth. "Parallels") E - Ennanian Ale (Pulaski brought this to share while eating Riker's failed attempt at scrambled eggs. "Time Squared") F - Feline Supplement 74 (Data's "special" food for Spot. "Data's Day") G - "Genesis" (episode where crew devolves into wonderful things like fish and spiders, and Spot changes sexes) H - Hugh (Borg that attained individuality from the Collective from influence on Enterprise. "I, Borg")
    I - "Icarus Factor, The" (episode in which Starfleet offers Riker a promotion to Captain, and Worf reaches the tenth anniversary of his Age of Ascension. Riker is also reunited with his estranged father.) J - Jono (annoying orphan brat Picard returned to his family on Earth. "Suddenly Human") K - K'Ehleyr, Ambassador (Worf's mate and the mother of his son, Alexander. "The Emissary", "Reunion") L - Lwaxanna Troi (Deanna's mother, aka Auntie Mame)
    M - Morta (Ferengi who helped seize Enterprise. "Rascals") N - Subcommander N'Vek (abducted and surgically altered Deanna Troi to look like a Romulan in "Face Of The Ememy") O - Oskoid (Betazed vegetable resembling cabbage. "Menage A Troi") P - Pulaski, Dr. (Season 2 terrible replacement for Dr. Crusher)
    Q - Quinn (Admiral who gave the Enterprise a surprise inspection. "Coming Of Age" R - Rokeg Blood Pie (Word's favorite Klingon delicacy. "Family") S - S'ona (lame villains from "Star Trek: Insurrection")
    T - Tarkassian Razorbeast (Guinan's imaginary friend as a child. "Rascals") U - Ukelele (what Geordi was trying to play a mandolin like until Worf grabbed and smashed it. "Q-Pid")

LithiumAngel420

[104]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 4
    A - Aldebaran Whiskey (Scotty got bottle of this from Data, shared with Picard in holodeck. "Relics")
    B - Biochips (cybernetic implants found in Borg drones. "I, Borg")
    C - Calamarain - (the energy life forms that try to kill Q when he loses his powers. "Deja Q")
    D - Dalvan Hissing Beetle (Alexander's pet, Deanna fed it while he was visting grandparents on Earth. "Parallels")
    E - Ennanian Ale (Pulaski brought this to share while eating Riker's failed attempt at scrambled eggs. "Time Squared")
    F - Feline Supplement 74 (Data's "special" food for Spot. "Data's Day")
    G - "Genesis" (episode where crew devolves into wonderful things like fish and spiders, and Spot changes sexes)
    H - Hugh (Borg that attained individuality from the Collective from influence on Enterprise. "I, Borg")
    I - "Icarus Factor, The" (episode in which Starfleet offers Riker a promotion to Captain, and Worf reaches the tenth anniversary of his Age of Ascension. Riker is also reunited with his estranged father.)
    J - Jono (annoying orphan brat Picard returned to his family on Earth. "Suddenly Human")
    K - K'Ehleyr, Ambassador (Worf's mate and the mother of his son, Alexander. "The Emissary", "Reunion")
    L - Lwaxanna Troi (Deanna's mother, aka Auntie Mame)
    M - Morta (Ferengi who helped seize Enterprise. "Rascals")
    N - Subcommander N'Vek (abducted and surgically altered Deanna Troi to look like a Romulan in "Face Of The Ememy")
    O - Oskoid (Betazed vegetable resembling cabbage. "Menage A Troi")
    P - Pulaski, Dr. (Season 2 terrible replacement for Dr. Crusher)
    Q - Quinn (Admiral who gave the Enterprise a surprise inspection. "Coming Of Age"
    R - Rokeg Blood Pie (Word's favorite Klingon delicacy. "Family")
    S - S'ona (lame villains from "Star Trek: Insurrection")
    T - Tarkassian Razorbeast (Guinan's imaginary friend as a child. "Rascals")
    U - Ukelele (what Geordi was trying to play a mandolin like until Worf grabbed and smashed it. "Q-Pid")

Just straightening things out...

lobomensch

[105]Sep 28, 2006
    A - Aldebaran Whiskey (Scotty got bottle of this from Data, shared with Picard in holodeck. "Relics")
    C - Calamarain - (the energy life forms that try to kill Q when he loses his powers. "Deja Q")
    D - Dalvan Hissing Beetle (Alexander's pet, Deanna fed it while he was visting grandparents on Earth. "Parallels")
    E - Ennanian Ale (Pulaski brought this to share while eating Riker's failed attempt at scrambled eggs. "Time Squared")
    G - "Genesis" (episode where crew devolves into wonderful things like fish and spiders, and Spot changes sexes)
    H - Hugh (Borg that attained individuality from the Collective from influence on Enterprise. "I, Borg")
    I - "Icarus Factor, The" (episode in which Starfleet offers Riker a promotion to Captain, and Worf reaches the tenth anniversary of his Age of Ascension. Riker is also reunited with his estranged father.)
    J - Jono (annoying orphan brat Picard returned to his family on Earth. "Suddenly Human")
    K - K'Ehleyr, Ambassador (Worf's mate and the mother of his son, Alexander. "The Emissary", "Reunion")
    N - Subcommander N'Vek (abducted and surgically altered Deanna Troi to look like a Romulan in "Face Of The Ememy")
    Q - Quinn (Admiral who gave the Enterprise a surprise inspection. "Coming Of Age"
    U - Ukelele (what Geordi was trying to play a mandolin like until Worf grabbed and smashed it. "Q-Pid")
    V - Velarans (bugs that infected plot and Velara III in "Home Soil")

lobomensch

[106]Oct 23, 2006
    V - Velarans (bugs that infected plot and Velara III in "Home Soil") W - Wine (specialty of Chateau Picard. "Family")

lobomensch

[107]Oct 25, 2006
    V - Velarans (bugs that infected plot and Velara III in "Home Soil") W - Wine (specialty of Chateau Picard. "Family") X - Xenobiology (a talent of Dr. Crusher)

lobomensch

[108]Oct 29, 2006
    V - Velarans (bugs that infected plot and Velara III in "Home Soil") W - Wine (specialty of Chateau Picard. "Family") X - Xenobiology (a talent of Dr. Crusher) Y - Yellow (color of Engineering/Security uniforms)