Star Trek: The Next Generation

Journey's End

Aired Unknown Mar 28, 1994 on CBS

6.8
  • Warning:Watch this episode if your in the mood for boring politically correct mind numbing nonsense.

Seriousley, it is the last season and they decide to throw this junk into the mix. Didn't we move past the parallel earth cultures back in the days of Kirk. Not that I didn't love the original series. You came to expect things like glatiator fights and Greek gods. But this was just rediculous. This is the Next Generation. Emphasis on the NEXT. As in moving on. A show with so many possibilities could easily come up for a better story line. Heck, they made three more spin-offs. Now, let me get this straight, the "Native American" culture has actually survived in it's relatively primitive form for how long now? These character's don't even live in America anymore. Give me a break! Your telling me we're gonna have to listen to the whining about the fact we kicked the Indians, excuse me Native Americans, out of their land, for centuries to come? Toughen up for gods sake, your not the only ones to be relocated in the history of this Earth.
    Now excuse me for my ranting. Back to the actual story. I have a general disgust for Weasly. He adds absolutely nothing to the story. Also, for a plot caused by the Cardassians, they could have had a bit more about the Cardassians. Whoever gave this episode a 10, I sincerely hope you read this, because you desperately need a phyc evaluation. I'd rather watch that apalling "Clips" episode. And on that note, I wish writing could accurately display sarcasm.