Star Trek: The Next Generation

Liaisons

Aired Unknown Sep 27, 1993 on CBS

7.2
  • I loved this episode. Star trek quests to investigate so many cultural, racial, emotional, national, galactic, and scientific frontiers. This episode had a magical effect of portraying incredibly (previously neglected) emotional frontiers.

The deliberate hostility towards worf and his slowing brewing anger, was hysterical; like when he was cutting the steak. Like when Data said he had tempermental, demanding, and rude qualities.

Plus, the multiple plot lines is something I always find very appealing.

Although the time-warp (like Dreams or something) were most fascinating, this was amusing.

okay some parts on the planet were very slow. The chemistry with the female-voval, anna, and picard were awkward and boring at best.

I think Riker (or his character) has much obedience to women. He always stands behind troi in kind of a submissive obligatory dutiful companion. Data just does not comply with and can be oblivious to such obsequiousness and Picard is just cognizant of it.