This was a really great idea, but did it have to be Wesley saving the crew? And how is it that he and Robin were the only ones who noticed anything strange about the game? When 75% of the crew is playing it, you'd think some of the other 25% would start to get a little creeped out. Still, all in all I think this episode was good in spite of the gaping plot holes, and it was very well acted by everyone... it would have been nice to see Wesley once in a non-savior role before having him come back and save the ship. Also, his goodbye to Robin was not so smooth. If a guy told me nothing can keep "good friends" apart and then kissed me on the cheek, I'd feel rejected.
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!