Star Trek: Voyager

Body And Soul

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 2000 on UPN

• Body and Soul

Body and Soul was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Star Trek: Voyager. I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a ton of humor, some good action, and drama. There was also character and plot development. It was great watching Seven and the Doctor and the Doctor as Seven. Neelix had a few good moments as well. Great story, great acting, and a great ending. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!

• Utterly hilarious!

The funniest Voyager episode in my book. Jeri Ryan makes a great Robert Picardo impression. It's as if the he was really inside her head. Those two really have great chemistry.

As for the story line, it's okay but not that memorable if you ask me. The only scene I really remember is Seven of Nine getting drunk and binging out. That really had me laughing my rear off.

Robert Duncan McNeil did a good job in directing this episode. I actually didn't think he'd have the talent, and after seeing this episode I now know I was mistaken.

Everyone did a great job with this episode. I don't think I'd get tired of watching it for the entertainment factor.
  • The Doctor, Seven and Harry Kim are on a mission to study a comet. The Delta Flyer is under attack. The captain of the other ship is accusing The Doctor, Seven, and Harry Kim of having a photon insurgent aboard the Delta Flyer.

The Doctor, Seven and Harry Kim are on a mission to study a comet. The Delta Flyer is under attack. The captain of the other ship is accusing The Doctor, Seven, and Harry Kim of having a photon insurgent aboard the Delta Flyer. The other captain locks on to the Delta Flyer with a tractor beam. He also fires another kind of weapon. It causes havoc on The Doctor's program which begins to fail. Seven assimilates The Doctor's program. Now The Doctor is trapped in Seven's Body. This is the only way they could save him. Will Voyager find them? I rate this episode a 9.6