Star Trek: Voyager

Dreadnought

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 12, 1996 on UPN

• Weapon of Mass Destruction and Entertainment

A standout episode for Season 2! This is one of my favorite Voyager episodes and one that really showcases B'Elanna, one of the better defined characters of the show.

This episode is exciting, clever, and suspenseful. This "Adaptive, Intelligent Weapon" has more spark and personality than some characters in the show. I wish it were a recurring character.
  • Dreadnought

Dreadnought was a perfect episode of Star Trek: Voyager and I really enjoyed watching this episode as a ship that Torres altered in the past has been detected in the Delta Quadrant and it's about to target a planet full of innocent humanoids. I loved watching Torres aboard the Dreadnought and how she interacted with it's computer. There was suspense, action and character development. Captain Janeway was prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice to save millions. I was very entertained and look forward to watching the next episode of Star Trek: Voyager!!!!!!!!!

• The “Voyager” encounters space debris of what may have been a shuttlecraft. Some of the debris was beamed aboard the “Voyager” to determine what it is. The crew does not know what it is, but it was fired upon by a Cardassian designed weapon.

The “Voyager” encounters space debris of what may have been a shuttlecraft. Some of the debris was beamed aboard the “Voyager” to determine what it is. The crew does not know what it is, but it was fired upon by a Cardassian designed weapon. Janeway thinks Seska is responsible. Torres say she is to blame. Torres informs Janeway that she reprogrammed the weapon while it was in the alpha quadrant. How did it make it to the delta quadrant? The weapon is activated and heading for the planet Roska. Torres attempts to shut down the weapon, but fails.