Star Trek: Voyager Forums

UPN (ended 2001)

Favorite episode?

finalcry

[1]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 6
    What is your favorite episode of STV? Mine has to be "In The Flesh" from season 5. But there are at least 3 or 4 great episodes in every season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Wensleydalewife

[2]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 1
    So difficult to choose, as there are so many excellent episodes. I think my favourite is "Body and Soul" from Season 7 - the one where Harry, Seven and the Doctor are captured by a hologram destroying race, and Seven has to download the Doctor's program into her Borg implants, to stop him being discovered. Jeri Ryan's acting when taken over by the Doctor is just brilliant - some really funny moments - classic!!

penarius

[3]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 3
    Wow that's really difficult. There are too many great episodes...some of my favorites are "Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy", "Body and Soul" and "Virtuoso". Those were great fun to watch. Jeri Ryan did a fine job in Body and Soul. But I also like more serious episodes, such as "Coda", "Timeless", "The Gift", "Counterpoint", "Latent Image" and many more. It was sad to see Kes go. TPTB should have explored her character more instead of getting rid off her. Captain Janeway's memorial service from Coda really gets to me everytime I watch it.

NiallB31

[4]Apr 4, 2010
    • level: 8

I'm gonna do mine season by season.

Season 1: Caretaker, State the Flux, Cathexis,

Season 2: The 37's, Projections, Twisted, Persistence of Vision, Cold Fire, Dreadnought, Deadlock, Resolutions, Basics I

Season 3: Basics II, Flashback, The Swarm, Remember, Futures End I and II, Warlord, The Q and the Grey, Macrocosm, Alter Ego, Coda, Blood Fever, Before and After, Real Life, Scorpion I

Season 4: Scorpion II, The Gift, Day of Honor, Revulsion, Scientific Method, Year of Hell I and II, Hunters, Prey, Retrospect, The Killing Game I and II, Vis-a-Vis, Living Witness, One Hope and Fear.

Season 5: Night, Timeless, Infinite Regress, Nothing Human, Thirty Days, Counterpoint, Latent Image, Bride of Chaotica, Bliss, Dark Frontier I and II, The Disease, Course Oblivion, Think Tank, Juggernaut, Someone to Watch Over Me, 11:59, Relativity, Warhead, Equinox I

Season 6: Equinox II, Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy, Riddles, Dragons Teeth, One Small Step, The Voyager Conspiracy, Pathfinder, Fair Haven, Blink of an Eye, Virtuoso, Memorial, Tsunkatse, Spirit Folk, Child's Play, Good Shepherd, Live Fast and Prosper, Muse, Fury, The Haunting of Deck Twelve, Unimatrix Zero I

Season 7: Unimatrix Zero, Imperfection, Drive, Repression, Inside Man, Body and Soul, Flesh and Blood I and I, Shattered, Lineage, The Void, Workforce I and II, Human Error, Q2, Author Author, Friendship One, Homestead, Renaissance Man, Endgame I and II.

Samuel2484

[5]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 16

Series 1: Caretaker, parallax, Learning curve

Series 2: Basics I, the 37's, Twisted, Tuvix, Non Sequitar.

Series 3: Future's End, Flashback, Blood Fever, Before and After, Scorpian I.

Series 4: Scorpian II, The Gift, Day of Honor, Scientific Method, Year of Hell, Waking Moments, The Killing Game, Vis a Vis, Living Witness, Demon.

Series 5: Night, Drone, Extreme Risk, Once upon a time, Timeless, Thirty Days, Latent Image, Bride of Chaotica!, Dark Frontier, The Disease, Course: Oblivion (sadest episode), Someone to watch over me, 11:59, Relativity.

Series 6: "Tinker, Toner, Doctor, Spy", Alice, Riddles, One Small Step, Pathfinder, Fair Haven, Blink of an eye, Collective, Spirit Folk, Fury, Life Line, The Haunting of deck twelve, Unimatrix Zero I.

Series 7: Unimatrix Zero II, Imperfection, Drive, Repression, Critical Care, Inside man, Shattered, Lineage, Workforce, Human Error, O2, Author Author, Renaissance Man, Endgame.

Dagor_88

[6]Jun 25, 2011
    • level: 5

If I had to pick one, it would be "Message in a Bottle" hands down. It's one of the few episodes I can watch over and over and love it everytime. "Future's End" 2 parter really got me into Voyager, "Blink of an Eye" wowed me the first time through, "Body and Soul" is always hilarious. I also like "Meld" and "Blood Fever" as they may be typically lower-rated episodes but I really enjoyed them.