Star Trek: Voyager Forums

UPN (ended 2001)

Star Trek: Voyager The Movie

agent_0042

[41]Jul 19, 2009
    • level: 66
    The new Trek is an alternate timeline-- maybe if that timeline ended up including Voyager.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

startrekfan113

[42]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 1
    I got an idea on a star trek movie basically the Borg went to the alpha quadrant then admiral janeway w2as ordered to go to Capetian Kim and get the past senior officers then they went back to the delta quadrant but they found out that the Borg was escaping from specie 8472 so the delta quadrant was filled with the aliens so they fought in a great battle
    Edited on 08/29/2009 1:29am

baskok

[43]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 9

Maybe after voyager returned home with the admirals ( older Janeway's) new technology's like tranfasic torpedoes and the armor plating, the enemies of the federation Will become worried that the federation has become to powerfull. Like the cardassians and the romulans.

The crew is home. Starfleet outfits every ship with these new technologies. The enemies attack full scale. The time line has been interrupted. So a person from the 29th century comes to the 24th to correct this mistake. he might stop admiral janeway from reaching her old ship in the delta quadrant. She begs him to save her old crew from travelling for another more years. Meanwhile starfleet has the upper hand in the batlle with their enemies. Captain janeway feels guilty of bringing the new technology home. Then the person from the 29th century and admiral janeway visit her and tell her what she wants to do, return to the alpha quadrant and have many more years of travelling to go or be responsible for a massacre among the romulans and cardassians?

Samuel2484

[44]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 16
    Maybe after the events of The Latest Star Trek Film, (time has been changed), Voyager find themselves back in the Delta Quadrant, but they are the same ages and they remember everything from before. After realising that Time has gone backwards, they know that they have to repeat thier actions to return to the Alfa quadrant. The Film speads out throughout the Voyager timeline. They are we connecting again and things may be ok. But what happens when the crew are Aging? Voyager only just got lucky most of the times back in the old timeline, but will they be so lucky again? The film because a To Be Continued when we find out that Seven of Nine died before coming onto Voyager and Kes stayed!!!

baskok

[45]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 9
    I don't think that will happen.

Samuel2484

[46]Nov 6, 2009

baskok wrote:
    I don't think that will happen.

It's just an idea.

StarTrekGone

[47]Jan 7, 2010
    The reasons I'm reading here for not bringing back VOY were overcome with other TV series. Would we care? Heck no. We'd just be glad it was back.

NiallB31

[48]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 8

Even if they made a TV movie for Voyager I would like that. There is a book "Homecoming" set right after the series left off they could make a movie of it or based on it. And the book has a follow up, I don't know what it is called, and they could make two movies out of these books or make one movie by combining the two books together.

Samuel2484

[49]Apr 3, 2010

NiallB31 wrote:

Even if they made a TV movie for Voyager I would like that. There is a book "Homecoming" set right after the series left off they could make a movie of it or based on it. And the book has a follow up, I don't know what it is called, and they could make two movies out of these books or make one movie by combining the two books together.

I've thought about buying that Book, would it be worth it?

NiallB31

[50]Apr 4, 2010
    • level: 8

Ye you should get it. I think, in my opinion, it was a better ending for the series than what aired on TV.

Samuel2484

[51]Apr 5, 2010

NiallB31 wrote:

Ye you should get it. I think, in my opinion, it was a better ending for the series than what aired on TV.

I kinda wanted to see more in Endgame when they got back. But yeah, if they were going to make a film at all, it should take place straight after Endgame. I would also have liked to have seen the homecoming speaches, the ranks given to the crew (seeming as they would probably get even better ranks than the Enterprise crew when they got back). Seeing Tom Paris be known for "the man who changed in the delta quadrant". Chekotai and B'elanna get back into Starfleet, Harry become a Luitenant, and Jainway become an admiral. (My theory of what would probably happen to them all).

voyagerlover

[52]Jul 22, 2010

I really hoped they would but they can't because of all thats happened in the books. Admiral Janeway was killed by the borg and everyone is all split up. Some are back in the DQ and others are still on Earth..