Star Trek: Voyager

Inside Man

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 2000 on UPN

• Inside Man

Inside Man was a perfect episode of Star Trek: Voyager and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a lot of character and plot development, drama, intrigue and an interesting story. It was fun to see Barclay and a hologram of him. It was neat how the Doctor was suspicious of the Barclay hologram. I like how the story played out and how every thing ended. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!

• The crew of Voyager has not received mail from home in over a month. There is a datastream on its way. It gets jammed in the ship's transceiver. Harry Kim and Seven work together to bring the messages in. It is not messages, but a hologram.

The crew of Voyager has not received mail from home in over a month. There is a datastream on its way. It gets jammed in the ship's transceiver. Harry Kim and Seven work together to bring the messages in. It is not messages, but a hologram. Why is Starfleet sending Voyager a hologram? Is The Doctor sick? The hologram is a replica of Lt Barclay. The hologram seems evil. I do not think Reginald Barclay would even act the way. The hologram is going to help Voyager get home in a matter of days. Will they make it? I rate this episode a 9.5