Star Trek: Voyager

Prophecy

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 07, 2001 on UPN

• Prophecy

Prophecy was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Star Trek: Voyager. I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a lot of character and plot development as Voyager encounters a ship of Klingons in the Delta Quadrant. It was really cool to build a story around Tom and B'Elanna's child before she is born and this was brilliant! There was action, intrigue, drama, and it all played out perfectly. I really look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!

• The Klingons return to Star Trek in the Voyager episode "Prophecy"!

The Klingons return to Star Trek in this Voyager episode. It starts out with a generational Klingon ship that has left the Alpha Quadrant 80 years eariler, looking for a saviour who would one day lead them to a new homeworld. When they come abaoard Voyager, they see the one Klingon on the ship... B'Elenna Torres. With her being with child, the Klingons become convinced that her baby is the Kuvah'Magh, that saviour who would one day lead them to a new homeworld. To maintain the prophecy, Torres plays along, trying to help them find a new homeworld in the Delta Quadrant.

My rating: 9.5 for a superb, interesting, different type of Voyager episode. This one keeps you wondering: "What's going to happen next?" ;-)
  • Voyager comes under attack by a cloaked vessel. The Voyager crew can't believe the Voyager's sensors. Sensors have detected a Klingon vessel that has been out of commission for over a hundred years. The Klingons fire weapons at Voyager.

Voyager comes under attack by a cloaked vessel. The Voyager crew can't believe the Voyager's sensors. Sensors have detected a Klingon vessel that has been out of commission for over a hundred years. The Klingons fire weapons at Voyager. They hail Voyager. It is definitely Klingons. They accuse the Voyager crew of being enemies. Janeway informs the Klingon crew that the Federation and Klingon Empire are now allies. Janeway says she has a Klingon engineer aboard her ship. The Klingons call Torres their messiah. Her baby is supposed to bring peace to the Empire. Will Torres help the Klingons? I rate this episode a 9.4
  • The crew of Voyager encounters a multi-generational Klingon ship.

The show cuts in with a fight between Voyager and a Klingon ship. After explaining that the Klingons and Federation are allies now (and it takes them a while to prove it), they find out that the Klingons left over a century ago to start a new empire to get away from the corrupt empire inwhich they once lived. Not only that, but their leader believes that B'Elanna's unborn child is their savior. However, not all of the Klingons are so certain that B'Elanna's unborn daughter is their savior, especially B'Elanna. This episode is especially amusing with Harry and Neelix's parts.
  • Klingons in the Delta Quadrant? Yeah Klingons in the Delta Quadrant.

I hadn't seen this episode in a while, but now I'm glad I watched it again.
    The episode starts of with a battle which in my opinion is a fun way to start. Soon we learn that they're fighting the Klingons.. In de Delta Quadrant?
    Yeah Klingons in the Delta Quadrant.
    It could have been one of those boring Klingon episodes like the ones you have in Deep Space Nine, but Voyager wouldn't be Voyager if the episode wasn't good.
    This episode had a nice flow and doesn't get boring for a minute.
    I really like the attempt to take over Voyager and the bridge fight.
    If you like Klingons, Voyager, B'elanna then you should watch this episode.
    If you don't like them well you should still see this episode.