Star Trek: Voyager

Workforce (2)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 28, 2001 on UPN

• Workforce (2)

Workforce (2) was a superb episode of Star Trek: Voyager and I really enjoyed watching this follow up to the previous episode because it was action packed, and the story played out well. It was fun to watch the crew members try to figure out what was going on and I also enjoyed seeing B'Elanna get her memory back and remember that even without his memory Tom still was protective of her. The Doctor and Ensign Kim had some good scenes as well. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!

• Conclusion to a two part episode in which the crew of Voyager are rescued from their tampered with memories.

Another episode where Janeway has a brief chance at heart exploration... then has to revert back to "captain" with no companionship. I feel she could've had a good chance with this guy, they had real chemistry. It's always a shame but in this episode I genuinely felt sorry for her.
    This was an interesting episode because there were hints in several areas of deeper meanings, and emotional character building for many of the crew, however many of the hints were not followed through and left up to the imagination.
    I loved the character of the female bar proprietor, too bad they didn't have a little more of her character.
  • Conclusion. Chakotay beams down to the surface of Quarra to find the rest of the crew. He disguises himself. Chakotay does find Janeway. He tries to convince her she is a Captain of a starship. She thinks he is a stalker. She notifies Quarran security.

Conclusion. Chakotay beams down to the surface of Quarra to find the rest of the crew. He disguises himself. Chakotay does find Janeway. He tries to convince her she is a Captain of a starship. She thinks he is a stalker. She notifies Quarran security. They apprehend Chakotay. Chakotay is committed to a psychiatric ward. He is diagnosed with the same disorder as the rest of the Voyager crew. He is then treated and does not remember ever serving aboard Voyager. This one doctor is brainwashing for personal gain. How is the crew ever going to make it home? I rate this episode a 9.7