Star Trek Forums

NBC (ended 1969)

3 Part Webisode starring lots of star trek actors!

cooler31n

[1]Jun 1, 2006
    • level: 19

Of gods and men

just read about this online to be written by the guy who wrote  2 DS9 episides lol big clue evan somebody.

anyone know anythin else about it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sl1974

[2]Jun 2, 2006
    • level: 10

I am not sure if this is the same thing, but here is what little I know 

Jack Trevino, who co-wrote two epsiodes from the 4th season of DS9, had one of his story ideas from that show picked up and adapted to Star Trek:New Yoyages.  It is co-written with Ethan Calk, who also wrote episodes for DS9.

If you have not heard of this before, I suggest checking it out at www.newvoyages.com.  It is a group of people who are producing epsiodes of TOS starting from Season 4 (if there was one).  Many people from the other series contribute to it and have been in it, including Walter Koenig.  You can download epsiodes for free.  "To Serve All My Days" will be available on the 40th Anniversary of Star Trek; September 8, 2006.

cooler31n

[3]Jun 3, 2006
    • level: 19
    http://startrekofgodsandmen.com/

heres the website connor trineer yes lol why no seven of nine :

lobomensch

[4]Jun 3, 2006
    • level: 51
    I've looked through the New Voyages website, and some of the actors are so wooden they make Shatner look like Sir Richard Burton. However, do like seeing the TOS-era ships being featured prominently, along with the starbases, freighters etc. retaining that retro flavor so will watch some more. Haven't seen the other site yet but will check it out today, appreciate the heads-up.

ds9writer

[5]Jun 20, 2006
    • level: 1
    To set the record straight...

Jack Trevino wrote the stories for DS9's "Little Green Men" and "Indiscretion"

Ethan Calk (that's me) wrote the stories for DS9's "Visionary" and "Children of Time."

Both of us co-wrote the upcoming Star Trek New Voyages episode "The World Above, The Sky Below" which begins shooting in September.

We also co-wrote (with Executive Producer Sky Douglas Conway) the 3 part webisode that is the topic of this forum, "Star Trek: Of Gods and Men."  Tim Russ is directing, and it will star Walter Koenig, Nichelle Nichols, Alan Ruck, Tim Russ, Garret Wang, Gary Graham, Chase Masterson and a host of other former Trek actors.  Principal photography begins in July...  more info coming soon at http://startrekofgodsandmen.com/

Ethan