Star Trek Forums

NBC (ended 1969)

Just like "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" was a continuation of...

TelFan7

[1]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    "Space Seed" I always wanted TNG to do a theatrical-release continuation of "Conspiracy".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tronman100

[2]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 11
    One of the Pocket DS9 Relaunch Novels is a sequel to Conspiracy if you're interested/don't already know.

tvobsessive

[3]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 5

Conspiracy is the one where the bug like creature tries to take over Starfleet fromTNG isn't it, if it is cool i like that episode and always thought it would be cool to have had a sequel while the show was on air.

What's the name of the book that follows on from it i'll have to check it out.

rhea77

[5]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 2

ok, I am changing the topic. I just wanted to say that there are a few more episodes in TOS alone that I would have liked to see the continuation of. The Enterprise Incident, for instance.

Any other episodes you would have liked to see continued in a movie or in one of the other series?

my1sunshine

[6]May 14, 2008
    • level: 12
    Yeah, I always wanted to see another faceoff between Kirk and Kor (Errand Of Mercy).

CoolUserName

[7]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    rhea77 wrote:

ok, I am changing the topic. I just wanted to say that there are a few more episodes in TOS alone that I would have liked to see the continuation of. The Enterprise Incident, for instance.

Any other episodes you would have liked to see continued in a movie or in one of the other series?

The Enterprise Incident was the first that came to mind for me, too. I wouldn't mind seeing a Romulan War movie either (between Enterprise and TOS I believe).

millerem99

[8]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 51
    CoolUserName wrote:
    rhea77 wrote:

The Enterprise Incident was the first that came to mind for me, too. I wouldn't mind seeing a Romulan War movie either (between Enterprise and TOS I believe).

When I was in junior high I read some of the ST novels, and someone wrote a sequel to this (sort of) called Dwellers in the Crucible. The Romulan commander only shows up towards the end and the whole thing is understated, but it definitely would be a great continuation.

If Mark Lenard had lived longer, I would watch anything that revolved around the character of Sarek. I think Spock's roots - his family, Vulcan culture, and inner personal conflict - could have been dissected more thoroughly and with better storylines.

skeeter291

[9]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 60
    I would have liked to see a continuation of The Doomsday Machine. Maybe see where it came from, if there are more of them, ect.
    Scott-