Star Trek Forums

NBC (ended 1969)

Of Gods and Men - Premiers April 15

sl1974

[1]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 10

Helping to spread the word ...

The newest "fan" based movie/mini-series to hit the web will have Part 1 premiere tomorrow April 15th at 5:01 pm EST.  The film is directed by Tim Russ and stars Walter Koenig, Nichelle Nichols, Alan Ruck, Tim Russ, Garret Wang, Gary Graham, Chase Masterson, Grace Lee Whitney, Crystal Allen, Gary Graham, Lawrence Montaigne and more!  Some are reprising their known and loved roles, others are in brand new ones.

Part 2 is slated to be released on May 13th at 5:01 pm, Part 3 on June 17th at 5:01 pm.

I first saw the preview when I attended the 40th Anniversary Gala in Seattle and the audience gave a standing ovation.

I am posting this news in several forums to make sure everyone knows, so I apoligize if you see this several times.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tronman100

[2]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 11
    Awww......its been delayed *cries* That's okay though, if the awesome 3 minute preview is any indication....*drooools* me wanties more!!!
    Edited on 04/15/2007 4:27pm
    Edited 2 total times.

123home123

[3]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 55
    The fan films have been OK but I've lost some interest in them. I really thought the New Voyages episode with Walter Koenig would have been better. The story was written by D.C. Fontana too.

I'll give this one a try when it is finally released but my expectations for these sorts of movies are a little lower than they were last year.

sl1974

[4]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 10

I waited until the night before letting people know .... I checked today to download the first part and saw the messages.  The web site is updated, has a couple of teasers, but no new date for the release.  You can sign up for the newsletter which should alert you when it is available.