Star Trek Forums

NBC (ended 1969)

"Review" section of all the Star Trek episodes.

hrtonslv

[1]Dec 25, 2006
    • level: 6
    I am new here and I was reading the "reviews" for all the episodes by other members.  When I click "next" at the bottom of the page, nothing happens.  Does that mean that all the reviews are posted on that one page?  I was thinking there might be more reviews because when you look at the rating score of each episode in the upper left hand corner it tell you how many people have voted.  So perhaps alot of people just voted and didn't do a review?  If someone could shed some light on this, I'd appreciate it.  I just finished reviewing every episode and found the other reviews fun to read. And hats off to Starjedi05 and peck2000 for also taking the time to review all the episodes.  Like I said, it made for great reading.  The "trivia" section was interesting too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bbalint85

[2]Dec 25, 2006
    • level: 14
    I believe next jumps to the next episode, and yes, many people only vote and don't write a review. If there are more reviews, you can usually see a link like this:
    See all The Man Trap Community Reviews (9) » Reviewing all the eps is really something. Congratulations!

Mac-Ale

[3]Dec 25, 2006
    • level: 60
    If you want to read all the episode reviews, you need to click through "community reviews" to the recent reviews screen and then select the "episode reviews" button. There are a lot, this is one of the popular older TV shows...

In this case, click:

THIS LINK