Star Trek Forums

NBC (ended 1969)

Star Trek documentaries

scotjudy

[1]May 13, 2013
    • level: 1

Hello, folks! I am an American living in Glasgow, and my husband (also a Star Trek fan) and I saw a 55-minute special on the BBC 2 channel that was titled "The Star Trek Story". I have never heard of this one before and I can't find it mentioned anywhere, except for something I found on YouTube. Does this have another title? This program begins with some kind of Star Trek-oriented church service. I hope this helps. Can anyone tell me where I can find this? I sure would love to get my hands on this, if possible!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]Jul 31, 2013
    • level: 18

I found this DVD in the $5.00 bin at Best Buy a few years ago from 1999. It has been a while since I last watched but I think there was a church like service in it. It is called "TREKKIES" 1999 put out by Paramount Classis www.paramount.com/homevideo. I see nothing about the BBC listed on the DVD cover. The a great documentary even if it is not the one you are looking for. Also if you have not read "Get A Life" by William Shatner you really need to. Good luck on finding the documentary if this is not it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.