Star Trek Forums

NBC (ended 1969)

Star Trek Game: A to Z

lobomensch

[21]Jun 2, 2006
    • level: 51
    U - Uhura (Lietuenant Nyota, Chief Communications Officer)
    T - Tribbles (gentle yet omnivorous balls of fur, capable of asexual reproduction in large litters after eating too much, no distinguishing exremities, purr when pleased, shriek when frightened. Genetically disposed to dislike Klingon people)
    S - Shahna (female drill thrall assigned to Kirk for gladiatorial games in "The Gamesters Of Triskelion")
    R - Redjac (noncorporeal creature that fed on terror, caused murders to feed its hunger - seen in "Wolf In The Fold")
    Q - Quadrotriticale grain (grain need for Sherman's Planet, featured in "The Trouble with Tribbles")
    P - Plasus (administrator of Stratos, the cloud city of the planet Ardana, shown in "The Cloud Minders")
    O - Organians (omniscient beings that forced a treaty between the Federation and the Klingon Empire, seen in "Errand Of Mercy")
    N - Nomad (a probe sent from Earth whose mission became clouded after combining with an alien device, featured in "The Changeling")
    M - Miri (adolescent girl who's Earth-like planet's population has been destroyed by genetic tampering gone wrong, resulting in madness, then death, being triggered at the onset of puberty, in the episode "Miri".)
    L - Luma (an Eymorg that greeted the crew when they were In Search Of..."Spock's Brain")
    K - Kyle, Lieutenant (God of the Transporter Beam)
    J - Jefferies, Matt (Designer of the original Enterprise for the series)
    I - Iotia (planet of race that modeled their society after a book from Earth, "Chicago Mobs Of The Twenties," was left there)
    H - Horta (Highly intelligent silicon based species encountered in "Devil in the Dark")
    G - Garth Of Izar (former Starship captain and hero-figure to James Kirk, that went insane, shown in "Whom Gods Destroy")
    F - Federation (United Federation of Planets, that is)
    E - Ekosians (A humanoid race whose society became based on World War II-era Nazi Germany, featured in "Patterns of Force")
    D - Dilithium (element used to power ship's warp engines)
    C - Ceti Alpha V (planet to which the villain Khan is exiled in "Space Seed")
    B - Bones (Nickname for CMO, Dr. Lieutenant Commander Leonard McCoy)
    A - Alpha Centauri (place Zephrem Cochrane hailed from in "Metamorphosis")
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Merc_2k

[22]Jun 3, 2006
    • level: 6
    (I don't think I'll need to explain this one, heh)

V - Vulcan
    T - Tribbles (gentle yet omnivorous balls of fur, capable of asexual reproduction in large litters after eating too much, no distinguishing exremities, purr when pleased, shriek when frightened. Genetically disposed to dislike Klingon people)
    S - Shahna (female drill thrall assigned to Kirk for gladiatorial games in "The Gamesters Of Triskelion")
    R - Redjac (noncorporeal creature that fed on terror, caused murders to feed its hunger - seen in "Wolf In The Fold")
    Q - Quadrotriticale grain (grain need for Sherman's Planet, featured in "The Trouble with Tribbles")
    P - Plasus (administrator of Stratos, the cloud city of the planet Ardana, shown in "The Cloud Minders")
    O - Organians (omniscient beings that forced a treaty between the Federation and the Klingon Empire, seen in "Errand Of Mercy")
    N - Nomad (a probe sent from Earth whose mission became clouded after combining with an alien device, featured in "The Changeling")
    M - Miri (adolescent girl who's Earth-like planet's population has been destroyed by genetic tampering gone wrong, resulting in madness, then death, being triggered at the onset of puberty, in the episode "Miri".)
    L - Luma (an Eymorg that greeted the crew when they were In Search Of..."Spock's Brain")
    I - Iotia (planet of race that modeled their society after a book from Earth, "Chicago Mobs Of The Twenties," was left there)
    H - Horta (Highly intelligent silicon based species encountered in "Devil in the Dark")
    G - Garth Of Izar (former Starship captain and hero-figure to James Kirk, that went insane, shown in "Whom Gods Destroy")
    E - Ekosians (A humanoid race whose society became based on World War II-era Nazi Germany, featured in "Patterns of Force")

lobomensch

[23]Jun 3, 2006
    W - Webb (20th Century US Air Force Radar officer that spotted the U.S.S. Enterprise in orbit. "Tomorrow Is Yesterday")
    V - Vulcan

lobomensch

[24]Jun 4, 2006
    Z - Zeon (world that was target of genocidal war in "Patterns Of Force")
    W - Webb (20th Century US Air Force Radar officer that spotted the U.S.S. Enterprise in orbit. "Tomorrow Is Yesterday")
    V - Vulcan

lobomensch

[25]Jun 5, 2006
    A - Anan 7 (Leader Of The High Council Of Eminiar VII in "A Taste Of Armageddon")

Merc_2k

[26]Jun 6, 2006
    B - Babel (Neutral rogue planet where the Federation Council met in "Journey to Babel")
    A - Anan 7 (Leader Of The High Council Of Eminiar VII in "A Taste Of Armageddon")

lobomensch

[27]Jun 6, 2006
    C - Capellans (warrior race on Capella IV, known for sharp throwing weapon called 'kleegat' - "Friday's Child")
    B - Babel (Neutral rogue planet where the Federation Council met in "Journey to Babel")

lobomensch

[28]Jun 8, 2006
    D - Deneva (Class-M planet colonized by Federation, overrun with neural parasites. "Operation: Annihilate!") C - Capellans (warrior race on Capella IV, known for sharp throwing weapon called 'kleegat' - "Friday's Child") B - Babel (Neutral rogue planet where the Federation Council met in "Journey to Babel") A - Anan 7 (Leader Of The High Council Of Eminiar VII in "A Taste Of Armageddon")

lobomensch

[29]Jun 10, 2006
    E - Elaan (Dolman [ruler] of Elas, ambassador to Troyius. "Elaan Of Troyius")
    D - Deneva (Class-M planet colonized by Federation, overrun with neural parasites. "Operation: Annihilate!")
    C - Capellans (warrior race on Capella IV, known for sharp throwing weapon called 'kleegat' - "Friday's Child")

Merc_2k

[30]Jun 10, 2006

F - Fizzbin (A card game Kirk improvises to distract his captors in "A Piece of the Action")
    D - Deneva (Class-M planet colonized by Federation, overrun with neural parasites. "Operation: Annihilate!")
    Edited on 06/10/2006 10:29am

lobomensch

[31]Jun 10, 2006
    G - Gary Seven (Human raised by aliens in 20th Century, sent back to protect Earth. "Assignment: Earth")
    F - Fizzbin (A card game Kirk improvises to distract his captors in "A Piece of the Action")

lobomensch

[32]Jun 11, 2006
    H - Halkans (humanoid race dedicated to peace in both our and the Mirror Universe - "Mirror, Mirror")
    G - Gary Seven (Human raised by aliens in 20th Century, sent back to protect Earth. "Assignment: Earth")

lobomensch

[33]Jun 12, 2006
    I - I.S.S. Enterprise (flagship of the Mirror Universe. "Mirror, Mirror")
    H - Halkans (humanoid race dedicated to peace in both our and the Mirror Universe - "Mirror, Mirror")

lobomensch

[34]Jun 13, 2006
    J - Jahn (red-haired brat that egged on other children, "onlies," into attacking Enterprise away team. "Miri")

lobomensch

[35]Jun 14, 2006
    K - Kodos The Executioner (governor of Tarsus IV, resorted to mass murder based on eugenics when food supply ran out. "Conscience Of The King")

lobomensch

[36]Jun 15, 2006
    L - Landru (sentient computer on planet Beta III. "Return Of The Archons")
    K - Kodos The Executioner (governor of Tarsus IV, resorted to mass murder based on eugenics when food supply ran out. "Conscience Of The King")
    J - Jahn (red-haired brat that egged on other children, "onlies," into attacking Enterprise away team. "Miri")

lobomensch

[37]Jun 16, 2006
    M - Metrons (powerful humanoid aliens that had Kirk participate in life-or-death struggle. "Arena")

lobomensch

[38]Jun 17, 2006
    N - Number One (Captain Pike's second-in-command. "The Cage")
    M - Metrons (powerful humanoid aliens that had Kirk participate in life-or-death struggle. "Arena")

Merc_2k

[39]Jun 20, 2006
    O - Oxmyx, Bela (One of the powerful mob bosses on Sigma Iotia II, "A Piece of the Action")

lobomensch

[40]Jun 23, 2006
    P - Platonians (humanoid aliens with vast telekinetic powers. "Plato's Stepchildren")
    O - Oxmyx, Bela (One of the powerful mob bosses on Sigma Iotia II, "A Piece of the Action")