Star Trek Forums

NBC (ended 1969)

Star Trek Game: A to Z

jimisalive24

[41]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 3

Q- quatloo (money used on Triskelion "The Gamesters of Triskelion")

P - Platonians (humanoid aliens with vast telekinetic powers. "Plato's Stepchildren")
    O - Oxmyx, Bela (One of the powerful mob bosses on Sigma Iotia II, "A Piece of the Action")
    N - Number One (Captain Pike's second-in-command. "The Cage")
    M - Metrons (powerful humanoid aliens that had Kirk participate in life-or-death struggle. "Arena")
    L - Landru (sentient computer on planet Beta III. "Return Of The Archons")
    K - Kodos The Executioner (governor of Tarsus IV, resorted to mass murder based on eugenics when food supply ran out. "Conscience Of The King")
    J - Jahn (red-haired brat that egged on other children, "onlies," into attacking Enterprise away team. "Miri")
    I - I.S.S. Enterprise (flagship of the Mirror Universe. "Mirror, Mirror")
    H - Halkans (humanoid race dedicated to peace in both our and the Mirror Universe - "Mirror, Mirror")
    G - Gary Seven (Human raised by aliens in 20th Century, sent back to protect Earth. "Assignment: Earth")
    F - Fizzbin (A card game Kirk improvises to distract his captors in "A Piece of the Action")
    E - Elaan (Dolman [ruler] of Elas, ambassador to Troyius. "Elaan Of Troyius")
    D - Deneva (Class-M planet colonized by Federation, overrun with neural parasites. "Operation: Annihilate!")
    C - Capellans (warrior race on Capella IV, known for sharp throwing weapon called 'kleegat' - "Friday's Child")
    B - Babel (Neutral rogue planet where the Federation Council met in "Journey to Babel")
    A - Anan 7 (Leader Of The High Council Of Eminiar VII in "A Taste Of Armageddon")

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lobomensch

[42]Jun 26, 2006
    • level: 51
    R - Rael (soldier from Scalos, tried freezing Enterprise crew. "Wink Of An Eye")
    P - Platonians (humanoid aliens with vast telekinetic powers. "Plato's Stepchildren")
    O - Oxmyx, Bela (One of the powerful mob bosses on Sigma Iotia II, "A Piece of the Action")
    M - Metrons (powerful humanoid aliens that had Kirk participate in life-or-death struggle. "Arena")
    K - Kodos The Executioner (governor of Tarsus IV, resorted to mass murder based on eugenics when food supply ran out. "Conscience Of The King")
    J - Jahn (red-haired brat that egged on other children, "onlies," into attacking Enterprise away team. "Miri")
    H - Halkans (humanoid race dedicated to peace in both our and the Mirror Universe - "Mirror, Mirror")
    G - Gary Seven (Human raised by aliens in 20th Century, sent back to protect Earth. "Assignment: Earth")
    F - Fizzbin (A card game Kirk improvises to distract his captors in "A Piece of the Action")
    D - Deneva (Class-M planet colonized by Federation, overrun with neural parasites. "Operation: Annihilate!")
    C - Capellans (warrior race on Capella IV, known for sharp throwing weapon called 'kleegat' - "Friday's Child")
    B - Babel (Neutral rogue planet where the Federation Council met in "Journey to Babel")
    A - Anan 7 (Leader Of The High Council Of Eminiar VII in "A Taste Of Armageddon")

Merc_2k

[43]Jun 26, 2006
    • level: 6
    S - Sarek (Legendary Vulcan ambassador, father of Spock)
    R - Rael (soldier from Scalos, tried freezing Enterprise crew. "Wink Of An Eye")

lobomensch

[44]Jun 30, 2006
    T - T'Pau (Vulcan matriarch, presided over Spock's wedding ceremony with T'Pring. "Amok Time")

Merc_2k

[45]Jul 1, 2006
    U - Ultraviolet radiation (Used to eradicate an infestation of neural parasites from the planet Deneva in "Operation: Annihilate!")
    T - T'Pau (Vulcan matriarch, presided over Spock's wedding ceremony with T'Pring. "Amok Time")

lobomensch

[46]Jul 2, 2006
    V - Vians (telepathic humanoid race, experiments on races they consider lower lifeforms. "The Empath")
    U - Ultraviolet radiation (Used to eradicate an infestation of neural parasites from the planet Deneva in "Operation: Annihilate!")

lobomensch

[47]Jul 7, 2006
    W - Warp Factor (unit used to measure speed, with each number being a multiple of the speed of light)
    V - Vians (telepathic humanoid race, experiments on races they consider lower lifeforms. "The Empath")

lobomensch

[48]Jul 11, 2006
    X - Xenopolycythemia (terminal disease that almost did in McCoy. "For The World Is Hollow And I Have Touched The Sky")
    W - Warp Factor (unit used to measure speed, with each number being a multiple of the speed of light)

Merc_2k

[49]Jul 12, 2006
    Y - Yarnek (Alien who forces the crew into a battle of good vs evil using historical figures in "The Savage Curtain")
    X - Xenopolycythemia (terminal disease that almost did in McCoy. "For The World Is Hollow And I Have Touched The Sky")

lobomensch

[50]Jul 13, 2006
    Z- Zephrem Cochrane (inventor of warp drive for Earth. "Metamorphosis")
    Y - Yarnek (Alien who forces the crew into a battle of good vs evil using historical figures in "The Savage Curtain")

lobomensch

[51]Jul 14, 2006
    A - Akuta (Leader of the natives on Gamma Trianguli VI. "The Apple")

Merc_2k

[52]Jul 14, 2006
    B - Balok (Commander of the First Federation flagship Fesarius. "The Corbomite Maneuver")

lobomensch

[53]Jul 16, 2006
    B - Balok (Commander of the First Federation flagship Fesarius. "The Corbomite Maneuver")
    C - Collar Of Obedience (used to keep those naughty 'thralls' in line. "The Gamesters Of Triskelion")

lobomensch

[54]Jul 18, 2006
    C - Collar Of Obedience (used to keep those naughty 'thralls' in line. "The Gamesters Of Triskelion")
    D - Denebian Slime Devil (species Klingon officer Korax compared Kirk to. "The Trouble With Tribbles")

lobomensch

[55]Jul 19, 2006
    D - Denebian Slime Devil (species Klingon officer Korax compared Kirk to. "The Trouble With Tribbles")
    E - Eleen (Mother of High Teer Leonard James Akaar, and ruler of Capella IV's tribes. "Friday's Child")

lobomensch

[56]Jul 21, 2006
    E - Eleen (Mother of High Teer Leonard James Akaar, and ruler of Capella IV's tribes. "Friday's Child")
    F - Finnegan (upperclassman that tormented Kirk in his Academy years. "Shore Leave")

lobomensch

[57]Jul 25, 2006
    F - Finnegan (upperclassman that tormented Kirk in his Academy years. "Shore Leave")
    G - Gorn (species of bipedal intelligent lizards. "Arena")

lobomensch

[58]Jul 27, 2006
    H - Hyperencephalogram (method of measuring brain waves in humans. "The Lights Of Zetar")

lobomensch

[59]Jul 29, 2006
    H - Hyperencephalogram (method of measuring brain waves in humans. "The Lights Of Zetar")
    I - Ion Propulsion (used in ships from Sigma Draconis VI. "Spock's Brain")

lobomensch

[60]Jul 30, 2006
    I - Ion Propulsion (used in ships from Sigma Draconis VI. "Spock's Brain")
    J - Jack The Ripper (one of many names the murderous entity on Argelius had been called before. "Wolf In The Fold")