TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Star Trek Forums

NBC (ended 1969)

Star Trek Game: A to Z

ladybritcomfan

[121]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 36
    A - Andrea (Dr. Korby's female assistant in "What Are Little Girls Made Of?")
    B - Beratis (Name given to unidentified mass-murderer of women on Rigel IV, "Wolf in the Fold")
    C - Cordrazine (Ultra-concentrated Kickapoo Joy Juice, "The City on the Edge of Forever" [sic])
    D - Dehner, Dr. Elizabeth (Doctor studying ESP when she is stricken with god-like powers in "Where No Man Has Gone Before")
    E - Elba II (site of Federation rehabilitation colony for the criminally insane, "Whom Gods Destroy")
    F - Fesarius (ship of the First Federation, commanded by Balok, "The Corbomite Manuever")
    G - Galt (Drill-thrall overseer, "The Gamesters of Triskelion")
    H - Herbert (What the hippies called Capt. Kirk in "The Way To Eden")
    I - Isak (Zeon freedom fighter arrested and imprisoned on Ekos, "Patterns of Force")
    J - José Mendez, Commander (one of the officers at Spock's court martial hearing on "The Menagerie")
    K - Krako, Jojo (mob boss on Sigma Iota, "A Piece of the Action")
    L - Leo Walsh (Alias for Harcourt Fenton “Harry” Mudd in “Mudd’s Women”)
    M - Melakon (Successful and ambitious usurper on planet Ekos, "Patterns of Force")
    N- Norman (Main android in “I, Mudd”)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lobomensch

[122]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 51
    B - Beratis (Name given to unidentified mass-murderer of women on Rigel IV, "Wolf in the Fold")
    C - Cordrazine (Ultra-concentrated Kickapoo Joy Juice, "The City on the Edge of Forever" [sic])
    D - Dehner, Dr. Elizabeth (Doctor studying ESP when she is stricken with god-like powers in "Where No Man Has Gone Before")
    E - Elba II (site of Federation rehabilitation colony for the criminally insane, "Whom Gods Destroy")
    F - Fesarius (ship of the First Federation, commanded by Balok, "The Corbomite Manuever")
    I - Isak (Zeon freedom fighter arrested and imprisoned on Ekos, "Patterns of Force")
    J - José Mendez, Commander (one of the officers at Spock's court martial hearing on "The Menagerie")
    M - Melakon (Successful and ambitious usurper on planet Ekos, "Patterns of Force")
    N - Norman (Main android in “I, Mudd”) O - Otto (one of Khan's henchmen. "Space Seed")

Mac-Ale

[123]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 60
    N - Norman (Main android in “I, Mudd”)
    O - Otto (one of Khan's henchmen. "Space Seed")
    P - Piotr (non-existant brother of Pavel Chekov, who he temporarily believes was killed by Klingons, "Day of the Dove")

Mac-Ale

[124]Oct 20, 2006
    P - Piotr (non-existant brother of Pavel Chekov, one who Chekov temporarily believes was killed by Klingons, "Day of the Dove")
    Q - Question (that which is sought by the Guardian of Forever, "since before your sun burned hot in space and before your race was born, I have awaited a question", "The City on the Edge of Forever")
    Edited on 10/20/2006 4:06pm

ladybritcomfan

[125]Oct 20, 2006

P - Piotr (non-existant brother of Pavel Chekov, one who Chekov temporarily believes was killed by Klingons, "Day of the Dove")
    Q - Question (that which is sought by the Guardian of Forever, "since before your sun burned hot in space and before your race was born, I have awaited a question", "The City on the Edge of Forever")

R- Robert Tomlinson, Lt. (The ill-fated crewman and groom in “Balance Of Terror”)

Edited on 10/20/2006 4:26pm

alanr4447

[127]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 3
    J - José Mendez, Commodore (one of the officers at Spock's court martial hearing on "The Menagerie")
    R - Robert Tomlinson, Lt. (The ill-fated crewman and groom in “Balance Of Terror”)
    S - Stratos (City in the clouds on/above planet Ardana, "The Cloud Minders")

lobomensch

[128]Oct 21, 2006
    J - José Mendez, Commodore (one of the officers at Spock's court martial hearing on "The Menagerie")
    R - Robert Tomlinson, Lt. (The ill-fated crewman and groom in “Balance Of Terror”)
    S - Stratos (City in the clouds on/above planet Ardana, "The Cloud Minders") T - Talosians (big-brained humanoids capable of psychic manipulation/projection. "The Cage")

alanr4447

[129]Oct 22, 2006
    O - Otto (one of Khan's henchmen, "Space Seed")
    T - Talosians (big-brained humanoids capable of psychic manipulation/projection, "The Cage")
    U - Ultimate Computer (Episode title referring to protoype starship computer that cannot distinguish between a real threat and a practice drill or freighter, establishes power links without regard to who may be in the way, and has no Off switch.)

lobomensch

[130]Oct 22, 2006
    T - Talosians (big-brained humanoids capable of psychic manipulation/projection, "The Cage")
    U - Ultimate Computer (Episode title referring to protoype starship computer that cannot distinguish between a real threat and a practice drill or freighter, establishes power links without regard to who may be in the way, and has no Off switch.) V - Vanna (leader of Troglyte rebels on Ardana; wanted to share in life and rewards of Stratos' inhabitants. "The Cloud Minders")

alanr4447

[131]Oct 23, 2006
    U - Ultimate Computer (Episode title referring to prototype starship computer that cannot distinguish between a real threat and a practice drill or freighter, establishes power links without regard to who may be in the way, and has no Off switch.)
    V - Vanna (leader of Troglyte rebels on Ardana; wanted to share in life and rewards of Stratos' inhabitants, "The Cloud Minders")
    W - Woden (Unmanned ore freighter designed to resemble fugitive eugenic-race sleeper ships, "The Ultimate Computer")

lobomensch

[132]Oct 23, 2006

U - Ultimate Computer (Episode title referring to prototype starship computer that cannot distinguish between a real threat and a practice drill or freighter, establishes power links without regard to who may be in the way, and has no Off switch.)
    V - Vanna (leader of Troglyte rebels on Ardana; wanted to share in life and rewards of Stratos' inhabitants, "The Cloud Minders")
    W - Woden (Unmanned ore freighter designed to resemble fugitive eugenic-race sleeper ships, "The Ultimate Computer")

X - Xenobiology (one of McCoy's qualifications)

Edited on 10/23/2006 10:26am

alanr4447

[133]Oct 25, 2006
    W - Woden (Unmanned ore freighter designed to resemble fugitive eugenic-race sleeper ships, "The Ultimate Computer") X - Xenobiology (one of McCoy's qualifications)
    Y - Yutan (Hill tribesman, "A Private Little War")

lobomensch

[134]Oct 25, 2006
    W - Woden (Unmanned ore freighter designed to resemble fugitive eugenic-race sleeper ships, "The Ultimate Computer") X - Xenobiology (one of McCoy's qualifications)
    Y - Yutan (Hill tribesman, "A Private Little War")
    Z - Zabo (henchman of Jojo Krako. "A Piece Of The Action")

lobomensch

[135]Oct 29, 2006
    A - Atavachron (time travel device used as means of escape on dying planet of Sarepeidon. "All Our Yesterdays")

Mac-Ale

[136]Oct 30, 2006
    A - Atavachron (time travel device used as means of escape on dying planet of Sarepeidon. "All Our Yesterdays")
    B - Botany Bay, SS (sleeper ship inhabited by genetically-enhanced refugees from Earth's Eugenics Wars, "Space Seed")

ladybritcomfan

[137]Nov 1, 2006

B - Botany Bay, SS (sleeper ship inhabited by genetically-enhanced refugees from Earth's Eugenics Wars, "Space Seed")

C- Christopher Pike, Capt. (Original captain of the Enterprise)

Edited on 11/01/2006 9:20pm

alanr4447

[138]Nov 2, 2006

A - Atavachron (time travel device used as means of escape on dying planet of Sarpeidon. "All Our Yesterdays")
    C - Christopher Pike, Capt. (Previous captain of the Enterprise)
    D - Dohlman (Title for leader of planet Elas, "Elaan of Troyius" [read: "Helen of Troy"])

Actually, I believe Pike was not the ORIGINAL Captain, merely AN earlier Captain, of the Enterprise. When planning Star Trek, the first name Gene Roddeneberry thought of for the Captain was "Robert April"; and later Trek lore developed that this was the name of the Enterprise's FIRST Captain. This was formally documented in the final animated episode, "The Counter-Clock Incident". Lest one regard the animated episodes as "non-canonical", remember that it was the animated episode "Bem" that revealed that Captain Kirk's middle name is "Tiberius", which seems little in doubt amongst Trekophiles today.

Edited on 11/02/2006 1:55am

Mac-Ale

[139]Dec 23, 2006
    A - Atavachron (time travel device used as means of escape on dying planet of Sarpeidon. "All Our Yesterdays")
    D - Dohlman (Title for leader of planet Elas, "Elaan of Troyius")
    E - Excalibur, USS (Constitution-class ship commanded by Captain Harris, crippled with maximum loss of life, "The Ultimate Computer")

hrtonslv

[140]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 6
    D - Dohlman (Title for leader of planet Elas, "Elaan of Troyius")
    E - Excalibur, USS (Constitution-class ship commanded by Captain Harris, crippled with maximum loss of life, "The Ultimate Computer")
    F - Ferris (that dopey high commissioner in "The Galilao Seven who didn't give a pinch of raccoon crap about the missing crew)