Star Trek Forums

NBC (ended 1969)

Trying to remember which episode....

greyfort

[1]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 1

A friend swears he saw an episode with a grown man in a carrot costume - apparently it was supposed to be a "living carrot" but it was basically a man in a very bad costume.

This, of course, is ringing absolutely no bells for me. We searched through all of the episode summaries and nothing stood out - any ideas as to what it could be?

Thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 100
    It's the Lost in Space episode "The Great Vegetable Rebellion." With Stanley Adams/Cyrano Jones as the giant carrot.

greyfort

[3]Jul 14, 2010

Gislef - you are my hero I can't wait to tell my friend he was wrong! I was a bit perplexed since I couldn't remember this episode at all!

KirkStuntDouble

[4]Sep 24, 2011

Of course, leave it to that ridiculous "sci-fi" show Lost in Space to have an alien carrot, or an alien with a frog's head, or aliens with sheets over their heads and bowler hats on, or.......Arggggghhhhhhh!!! At least the Star Trek series tried to creatively depict alien life forms with some intelligence. Thank you to the late Fred Phillips for all of his professional make up work on ST:TOS!!!!