Star Trek

The Naked Time

Aired Unknown Sep 29, 1966 on NBC

• Whenever I watch this, it cracks me up again. Yeah, it's silly, but it's funny, too.

Well, I must say, for an old show, it's pretty funny. I mean, who can forget Sulu going around, challenging everyone to duels, and shirtless? I had this on TV during a marathon, and guess what? By the time it had ended, my ribs, stomach and legs hurt from laughing too much!

I knocked off a few points because Kirk was overreacting to everything. But you have to admit, fellas, "Please, not again" was a classic one-liner that reacted to Reilly's VERY crazy takeover. (Double-portions of ice-cream for everyone? COUNT ME IN!)

I gotta show this to Cousin Nikki when she gets home. We both got a lot of laughing to do.

Casey likey:

* Sulu running around. Shirtless. Brandishing a foil and challenging everyone to a duel. I fell to pieces over that, dude!

* Who can forget Spock crying about his mum? I was crying too, while laughing at the same time. What? If it was a tragic episode, I would've let all my tears flow. It's comical, you know!

* Reilly warbling his head off with "I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen". I was ROFLing the entire time!