Star Wars: Clone Wars Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

Star Wars is Back! *SPOILER!*

Nickylucas

[1]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 23
    For any of you that havn't heard, Goerge Lucas is making more episodes of the show airing on Cartoon Network after a movie which is hitting the theaters this year! Discuss your excitement and ideas here.  
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ArlovskiFTW

[2]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 9
    I will hold my rejoice to see what this new show looks like.

jmizzle505

[3]Feb 14, 2008
    Wait, is this the same series, or a new series?

If it's new, is this series "ended?"

If it's not, why is there a seperate show page for "Star Wars: THE Clone Wars?"

I hope I'm not the only confused user, but someone must have an answer. Either way, I'm excited about the new series. I'll go see it in theaters even.

DarthFreeza

[4]Feb 16, 2008
    jmizzle505 wrote:

I hope I'm not the only confused user, but someone must have an answer. Either way, I'm excited about the new series. I'll go see it in theaters even.
    Let me clairify, there will be a new series separate from this one called Star Wars: The Clone Wars. It has different animation and a different storyline. The Clone Wars will not focus mainly upon Anakin Skywalker as the movies and other series had. This one brings something new to the table. The actual Clone Wars battles and other Jedi who fought in it. As for another movie as stated by the person who started this thread, I don't think there is going to be another movie hitting theaters. As of 2/1/08, there were no plans for a new movie and if there will be a new movie, it has just started productions and wont hit theaters until 2009 =P

jmizzle505

[5]Feb 17, 2008
    Thanks for clarification.

DarthFreeza

[6]Feb 18, 2008

jmizzle505 wrote:
    Thanks for clarification.
    No problem.

Btw, the forums for the new coming show are active. Search Star Wars: The Clone Wars then scroll down to the second show on the search menu.

Edited on 02/18/2008 4:08am
    Edited 2 total times.

OmegaForteGS

[7]May 9, 2008
    • level: 10
    DarthFreeza wrote:
    jmizzle505 wrote:

Let me clairify, there will be a new series separate from this one called Star Wars: The Clone Wars. It has different animation and a different storyline. The Clone Wars will not focus mainly upon Anakin Skywalker as the movies and other series had. This one brings something new to the table. The actual Clone Wars battles and other Jedi who fought in it. As for another movie as stated by the person who started this thread, I don't think there is going to be another movie hitting theaters. As of 2/1/08, there were no plans for a new movie and if there will be a new movie, it has just started productions and wont hit theaters until 2009 =P

There is a Star Wars movie comming.
    Although it isn't a REAL movie.
    Lucas will make a Clone Wars movie for the theaters. Which will eventually lead to the new Clone Wars series.

DarthFreeza

[8]May 10, 2008
    OmegaForteGS wrote:
    DarthFreeza wrote:
    jmizzle505 wrote:

Lucas will make a Clone Wars movie for the theaters. Which will eventually lead to the new Clone Wars series.
    Yeah. It will be the same animation and writing as the new TV series but with start it off. The first episode of The Clone Wars will take place after the upcoming movie which will be released in theaters in August.

Hoeech

[9]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 66
    DarthFreeza wrote:
    OmegaForteGS wrote:
    DarthFreeza wrote:
    jmizzle505 wrote:

Yeah. It will be the same animation and writing as the new TV series but with start it off. The first episode of The Clone Wars will take place after the upcoming movie which will be released in theaters in August.

This is starting to give me a headache.

YamiGuzz

[10]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 15
    I can't wait to see the new series, i heard boba fett will be in it

robotcfan1

[11]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 11
    OmegaForteGS wrote:
    DarthFreeza wrote:
    jmizzle505 wrote:
    Wait, is this the same series, or a new series? If it's new, is this series "ended?" If it's not, why is there a seperate show page for "Star Wars: THE Clone Wars?" I hope I'm not the only confused user, but someone must have an answer. Either way, I'm excited about the new series. I'll go see it in theaters even.
    There is a Star Wars movie comming. Although it isn't a REAL movie. Lucas will make a Clone Wars movie for the theaters. Which will eventually lead to the new Clone Wars series.
    of course its a real movie.its in the theaters.it will be on dvd

DarthFreeza

[12]Aug 8, 2008
    robotcfan1 wrote:
    OmegaForteGS wrote:
    DarthFreeza wrote:
    jmizzle505 wrote:
    Wait, is this the same series, or a new series? If it's new, is this series "ended?" If it's not, why is there a seperate show page for "Star Wars: THE Clone Wars?" I hope I'm not the only confused user, but someone must have an answer. Either way, I'm excited about the new series. I'll go see it in theaters even.
    There is a Star Wars movie comming. Although it isn't a REAL movie. Lucas will make a Clone Wars movie for the theaters. Which will eventually lead to the new Clone Wars series.
    of course its a real movie.its in the theaters.it will be on dvd
    Yeah . I hate when people say something isn't a real movie or TV show because it is Animated . . .