Star Wars: Clone Wars Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

DarthFreeza

[1]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 23
    I'm starting to think that the "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" forums are dead so I will ask here. Is the a schedualed planm for a "Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III"? I highly await a III yet Wookiepedia is completely useless to me & nobody seems to care about the Star Wars: The Clone Wars forums =P
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Enthropii

[2]Apr 27, 2008
    DarthFreeza wrote:
    I'm starting to think that the "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" forums are dead so I will ask here. Is the a schedualed planm for a "Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III"? I highly await a III yet Wookiepedia is completely useless to me & nobody seems to care about the Star Wars: The Clone Wars forums =P

Hey there. New here though. There was some news on KotOR III. But Obsidian and Ravencroft have not commented on it recently. Seems like that there's nothing planned for now.

DarthFreeza

[3]May 10, 2008
    Enthropii wrote:
    DarthFreeza wrote:

Hey there. New here though. There was some news on KotOR III. But Obsidian and Ravencroft have not commented on it recently. Seems like that there's nothing planned for now.