Star Wars: The Clone Wars Forums

Saturday 9:30 AM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

Axed!

antdude

[1]Mar 11, 2013
    • level: 27
    http://starwars.com/news/a-new-direction-for-lucasfilm-animation.html
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OdumC

[2]Mar 12, 2013
    • level: 8
    Yeah I had a feeling this was coming.. at least their season finale worked as a series finale too.

Not too enthused by their after market storylines to come later, elsewhere (If that's the same article I read yesterday with the video showing a clip of a clone trooper having an order 66 breakdown) The Clone Wars animated film gave us the intro of Ashoka, the finale of the clone Wars series gave us the exit of Ashoka. let's not insinuate that the clone troopers were showing signs of a jedi induced rage that could have been averted if anyone was paying attention. I like the thought of them being loyal, even friendly to the Jedi til their switch was thrown and their indoctrination brought into play.

it's over, just let it go. don't cloud up a great finale with extra storylines afterwards.

TenTen

[3]Mar 12, 2013
    • level: 9

This series did have a good run, and you have to give it credit for lasting 108 episodes. I thought the Fifth season Finale would have 22 episodes of the total 110 episodes like the last 4 seasons. Instead only 20 episodes was produce. I guess I was wrong about that, and the producers spend too much time doing arc episodes.

Edited on 03/13/2013 4:27pm
    Edited 2 total times.

zepherous35

[4]Mar 14, 2013
    • level: 26

It had a good run. I haven't seen any of season 5, but hopefully will be catching up soon. I think it's smart to continue it with a couple straight to Blu-ray movies. Contrary to popular belief, Filoni had no idea any of this was coming. I talked to him back in August, and they were getting close to start work on season 7. Season 6 had almost been completed. I hope he and many of the other cast and crew members are involved in the next series coming our way soon.

OdumC

[5]Mar 30, 2013
    • level: 8
    With the exception of the droid squadron storyline I thought season 5 was one of their strongest yet.

Lots of action, lots of deaths,Some great lightsaber/force fights and seriously well thought out stories.

without laying out any spoilers, the only real loose end I can remember was whatever plot Sidious hinted at for Maul.