Star Wars: The Clone Wars Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2014)

Official Season 3 Discussion/Speculation Thread *Possible Spoilers*

Was season 3 good?

zepherous35

[321]Mar 4, 2011
    • level: 26

Not too sure on either comment here. Regarding captain's, Filoni has stated they would mostly be moving forward from here on out. Not sure if they will revisit the same storylines anymore after this season.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

merlinrules09

[322]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 11

I think Season 3 has definitely become the best season so far as it introduced a lot to the series such as Delta Squad, Quinlan Vos, Captain Tarkin and Chewbacca. Hopefully they'll introduce more things from the EU again next season.

Nickylucas

[323]Apr 17, 2011
    • level: 23

I don't want to read past comments to avoid possible spoilers, but I must ask you guys, is season 3 good or not? If it's good I will definitly buy it on iTunes as I have been meaning to do for a long time. (This way I can participate in discussions again here) But if it isn't I might not waste the money. Tell me what you guys think of it and please vote in the poll.

By the way...sorry for my inactivity throughout the majority of the season. Good thing Zeph made the season 4 thread already, I was almost tempted!

G3ckOz

[324]May 17, 2011
    • level: 13

to put it in perspective.

-season 1 -> lots of spectacular wars, action and well that fresh new smell

-season 2 -> somewhat the same with a mix of politics

-season 3 -> even less action, and more and more politics, jibberish (that is probably necessary and slowly builds towards the end war), what i noticed though is the progressive time in this series. Ahsoka has clearly grown from the 1st movie to the last episode of season 3, Anakin's hair grows larger, these little things give depth to each episode.

So in it's own way, each season has something different to offer, i like them all, but the best so far is still season 1.

hoping for more action in season 4.