Star Wars: The Clone Wars Forums

Saturday 9:30 AM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

The Dark Times

thribs

[21]Jan 20, 2012
    • level: 8

@zepherous35 I took your advice and read some issues of Star Wars: Legacy, which is really interesting and could possibly make a good TV show; showing the adventures of Cade Sywalker and friends.

It would also be cool is the Clone Wars TV show did some fun "what-if" episodes where they could tell stories about alternative futures and/or have stories involving time travel so they could have different generations of Sywalkers meeting.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zepherous35

[22]Feb 4, 2012
    • level: 26

The novels following Return of the Jedi are great. The Timothy Zahn ones never disappoint. I would recommend the Heir to the Empire trilogy (also known as the Thrawn trilogy) as a good starting point.

my1sunshine

[23]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 12

Supposedly, Lucas has this rule not to film any story in the lore that has already been written, so don't look for any productions based on books or comics/graphic novels, etc. Anybody remember his original promise to donine movies? 7.8 and 9 were supposed to follow the prequels, but when he finally did episode 1, he said as far as he's concerned Tomothy Zahn did 7, 8 and 9... so they were out. Also... unless James Earl Jones is planning to be around for a long time (unlikely), I would prefer no stories with Vader. NOBODY else should EVER do that voice! Just sayin'.

basenji529

[24]Mar 5, 2012
    • level: 15

Oh, speaking of novels, Apocalypse will be answering some questions.

***SPOILER***