Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Legacy of Terror

Aired Saturday 9:30 AM Nov 20, 2009 on Cartoon Network

• While tracking Poggle the Lesser, Luminara is captured and taken to the catacombs beneath Geonosis' surface. Anakin, Obi-Wan, and a squad of clones go in after her and discover a horrifying secret.

Another Geonosis entry and another solid episode. This week the show went for a more horror aspect, giving us a more atmospheric, tense, and shock-producing episode of the show, as our heroes are forced to literally step into the dark and find Luminara. It's actually kind of cool to see this look at Geonosian... I guess I'll say society. I'm sure some Star Wars fans have wondered why Poggle is called "The Lesser". Lesser than what? Here we might get an answer to that. The darkness and the zombie Geonosians are suitably creepy, giving us the usual zombie movie feeling of the unstoppable, unkillable mob picking off our heroes one by one. Obi-Wan even calls them zombies, which I couldn't help but appreciate. Beyond that we get a return to some of the Anakin and Obi-Wan banter/bickering. Someone noted they really do act like the stereotypical old married couple and one can't help but admit it is pretty entertaining. Even Luminara gets a few chuckle-inducing moments. Overall, it's a tense, eerie, and exciting episode and the finale in a couple of weeks looks like it might follow up with another creepy story along those lines. I'm definitely looking forward to it
  • A good episode a little too much of Alien(TM) in there know.

Another interesting episode but a little bit too much of this and that of previous things. The queen and the pods seemed a lot like that of Alien(TM) and the little worms reminded me of the Gua'ald from Stargate.

Although that was the case it doesn't stop enjoyment and this was jammed packed. The Geonosians seem to be more complex, more horror comes through. But there is still those gags set in that work really well.

An interesting blend and I certainly can't wait for the next episode.

..................... . . . . . . . .. .. .. .. ... .