Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Lightsaber Lost

Aired Saturday 9:30 AM Jan 22, 2010 on Cartoon Network

• I suggest this episode to all those who like a the situation we know as old, wise kinda slow teacher paired with a hot-headed, big-mouthed youngling.

Ashoka's lightsaber get's stolen from her during a mission in this episode on Coruscant and she tries to retrive it during the rest of the time. She is accompanied by an old master from the temple who has been dealing with the underworld's most dangerous criminals all in his life. We can all assume what will the relationship be between these two as we had all seen it in different shows and movies, but still, it is quite entertaining to see how Ashoka starts to respect that 'old man who was only slowing her down'. Also, people who are interested in Coruscant (since usually alien planets are in favor in Star Wars)can get a better look into the inner structures of the planet which is composed of an entire city. We can see quite interesting a creative desing during chase scenes.
    To sum the episode up I must say that I liked it and has captured my attention but the story is not original, only it is placed in a different universe...