Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Missing in Action

Aired Saturday 9:30 AM Jan 05, 2013 on Cartoon Network

• "Missing in Action" review

The Clone Wars are back! This season has been on a hiatus since October 27, 2012 but now it's back. The "Young Jedi" arc, "Secret Weapons" and "A Sunny Day in the Void" are the hiatus. Finally clone commando Gregor is here and he is awesome. This guy is one of the coolest clone troopers in the show and he kicked so much butt in this episode. He is fantastic. His origins are very interesting and the whole episode in general is good. However I feel like the crew of THe Clone Wars introduced Gregor not because they wanted a clone commando in the show but because the droids and the colonel had to find some kind of way to escape Abafar. This whole story arc could've been about Gregor. The first episode could've shown the Battle of Sarrish in which he went . The second episode could've shown how he got to be a dishwasher and the third episode could've shown him escaping Abafar. The colonel said that the Battle of Sarrish was one of the Republic's most devastating loses but instead of watching that we are watching droids stuck in a desert.
  • The 100th Episode

This episode is good and I like it ! Gascon and the rest of the droids meets a cloner name Gregor who was a captain of the commandos. He had amnesia and he was missing in action from another planet called Sarrish. Gascon try to help Gregor to remember who he was when he was a clone army fighting for the republic. I'm surprise Gregor hasn't lost his touch when he still has the skills remembering how to fight. He put his life on the line to save Gascon and the droids to steal one of the battle droids ship. This episode does show some good action with Gregor fighting the battle droids all by himself. I'm sure he probably survive and might see him again in future episodes.
TOON