Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Revival

Aired Saturday 9:30 AM Sep 29, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• This episode was GREAT!!!

In this episode Obi-Wan Kenobi, restored the elite fighting ability that a Jedi Warrior should possess and display. The action was so intense I almost fell off the couch. However, I'm afraid this will be the only episode we will see with this type of Jedi A#$ kicking. The writers will probably go back to them losing fight to just about everyone they meet. May the force be with you. This show has made the recording Que.
  • Action packed season premiere that misses the mark in the story department

I've been with Clone Wars since the beginning, but this episode really was not much to crow about. Maul's plan is a tad short-sighted and direct, he's not there to trick anybody, just force them to become his army the way he forces his brother to become his apprentice. It's flat and silly. Savage goring Adi Galia was interesting, hadn't seen that before, but it would have meant more if we had gotten to know her at all on the show - she's always been a rather dull Jedi in my book in the various media (at least they got her Clone Wars mark 1 voice actor for this role). Obi-Wan dispatches the brothers Opress pretty handily too, so with a Jedi dying and him flipping out a little and grabbing a fallen's saber and hacking off body parts, this episode's culmination felt like a repeat of The Phantom Menace where Maul first died. And why exactly does Maul's robot leg bleed green gassy goo the same way Savage's arm does? Neither rung true to how Star Wars deals with limb-vs-saber action. Hondo was fun to revisit, but his pirates really didn't have much thought here and it felt like a cheap side.
  • "Revival" review

The season premier "Revival" was a great way to star Season 5. It's great that it started with Darth Maul and Savage Opress and the plot is very, very interesting. One of the things that I like most about this episode is the it features Adi Gallia. Most of the episodes just feature Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka in actiong and we don't see that much of the other Jedi. It was cool to see Adi Gallia in action. She dies in this episode but that's ok since in fact it makes the episode better as it shows that even one of the most skilled Jedi can die. It was fun to see Hondo again and overall the duel between Maul, Savage and Obi-Wan was also really cool. It showed just how powerful Obi-Wan is. He dueled two very dangerous opponents and cut Savage's arm off. This was a great episode and I can't wait to see Maul return.
  • Amazing lightsaber duel

A very impressive episode, the lightsaber duel really made it so for me. And btw, anyone who says that the one jedi is supposed to be killed differently in the comics, I call bull crap to. TCW has the right to make a show that fits to star wars and the original CW ideas, but it doesn't have to be an exact copy, otherwise i'd be pointless. And besides, no offence to those old CW fans, but the new CW is a much better show than any of the content was before. This episode was impressive in ALL areas, and I enjoyed it very much.
  • A good start for 5th Season

This episode has some good action with Jedi, sith ,and pirates. Darth Maul and his brother Savage Oppress are using some pirates for their own army. Two Jedi Obi- Wan Kenobi and Adi Gallia were in pursuit to hunt them down. Obi-Wan Kenobi made a deal with Hondo to handle the Sith brothers while he deals the mutiny of his other pirates. It's too bad that Obi-wan loss Adi Gallia when Savage killed her. Obi-Wan Kenobi did fight confident by fighting both Sith brothers. He manage to cut off Savage left arm with the Lightsaber and he was badly wounded. Both Sith brothers try to retreat, and Hondo manage to convince his other mutiny pirates to be on his side once again. Hondo told his other mutiny pirates that the Sith brothers are trying to trick and use them. Obi-Wan help along Hondo and his men to chase after the Sith brothers and even Darth Maul got wounded by losing one of his legs. Somehow the Sith brothers manage to escape death when their ship crashed. Good Episode and I'll give it 10/10.
  • I didn't have MUCH hope, but a GREAT episode this was!

I loved this episode, mainly because I had no high expectations for this one considering how downhill the Clone Wars went. It was great to see a bit of Adi Gallia in action, but unfortunately she was struck down by Savage. The duel between Obi-wan vs Savage and Maul was intense, but you feel that Obi-wan's dueling skills have been far exaggerated by now. This is the skill that Mace Windu, Dooku and Yoda should possess, not Obi-wan who was always inferior to the other three.
  • Adi Gallia

In this episode Adi Gallia killed by Savage Opress, but clearly this is an error because she was killed in Star Wars Episode 3 by the clone troopers.