Star Wars: The Clone Wars

To Catch a Jedi

Aired Saturday 9:30 AM Feb 23, 2013 on Cartoon Network

• To catch Ahosoka

This episode is entertaining and surprising. Ahosoka is still on the run and looking for clues to prove her innocence. She also came across with Asaji Ventress who wanted her Bounty. Ahosoka try to bargain with Asaji to help her prove her innocence for a full pardon for her crimes. Barris is also helping Ahosoka by giving her a clue lead to a Warehouse that might help prove her innocence. The exciting part is that the Jedi suspect shows up when Ahosoka and Asaji Ventress went their separate ways. The Jedi suspect easily knock Asaji Ventress out and stole her helmet. Then Jedi suspect goes after Ahosoka with a mask confusion in a Jedi duel. Ahosoka believes it was Ventress trying to betray her. The Jedi suspect is actually a female who's fighting Ahosoka. I like the way the mask Jedi suspect uses her Jedi skills to over power Ahosoka. I had a feeling that Barriss might be the Jedi suspect that went darkside. In the end Ahoska finally gets captured by Clones in the Warehouse. Looks like the female Jedi suspect got Ahoska's number on this one by making her the usual suspect. Good episode and I'll give a 10/10