How well do YOU think that "Star-Crossed" will do?

How well will "Star-Crossed" do?

modernfamily120

[1]Aug 19, 2013
    • level: 20

How well do you think that this show will do? The CW has three new shows premiering this fall, plus two new shows to debut midseason, which include Star-Crossed, and the final season of Nikita, which is six-episodes and is still not yet on the schedule. WillStar-Crossed find a spot on the schedule to call home? And will it do well there? Vote in the poll and/or reply to this post to tell me what you think.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

modernfamily120

[2]Sep 8, 2013
    • level: 20

I think that this show will end up on Fridays either beginning in January or in late February/early March. It will go one season and be canceled in May.

djboy77

[3]Mar 18, 2014
    • level: 7

Teen high-school supernatural romance drama? Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Twilight... Swap in a new species and apparently you've got a whole new show.

Nothing against Matt Lanter, but he's 30. And apparently still playing high-school kids. Do it while you can, I guess. (For the record, in 1990, Luke Perry was 24 and Gabrielle Carteris was 29 when they started on BH90210.)

It will be one of those shows that is always talked about using the term "short-lived".