Star-Crossed

The CW (ended 2014)

walrus_8463

Star-Crossed Fan Reviews (74)

• Must go on

This show needs to keep going a lot of people love this show and look forward to watching it please make more don't cancel it . This is a bunch of balony if you stop this show
  • THE SHOW MUST GO ON

I am like filled with rage bc there's no more episodes and it's soooo amazing there's got to be more and they way it ended? like okay? don't make more just bc it ended like there's supposed to be more! make more!! it's driving people insane! the show is amazing and people love it! it's like reading your favorite book but your favorite part just happens to be ripped out? wouldn't you be mad? well that's the way I feel. the show is just perfect so make more and make many, many people happy. YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Show Must Go On!!!!

When episode 1 originally aired I knew this was a show that had so much potential. CW know not what they doth!!! The fear and violence between the Atrians and Humans is exactly what our world is seeing today. This original plot, and characters can bring something good to TV.
  • Bring it back!!!! We need more seasons!!!!

We love this show!
  • star cross fan!!!

When star cross first aired My son and I fell in love with the show and waited every monday for it to come on, but when we found out they cancelled it we where heart broken. We love this show better then the 100 which i do not know why they got a second season they are horrible show and stupid . PLEASE BRING IT BACK STAR CROSS WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO EVERY ONE AND THE ONE WHO IS PREGNANT WITH THE DRAKE BABY!! please bring it back!!!!
  • I love this show!

Please make more seasons!!!i love this show
  • INLOVE!!

This is by far the best show ever! Need MORE SEASONS!!
  • I love this show!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that I love this show and I think it is the best. And I think all the actors are great at what they do and I cant wait until it comes out on TV.
  • just found it on Netflix and loved it

Really loved this show only to find out that there won't be a season 2.. Kind depressed had great potential if they took it in the right direction. Bring it back please
  • SIGN THIS PETITION TO GETTING IT BACK ON! I LOVE STAR CROSSED

Find petitions online and sign them and write directly to cw about it until they reply. Also try writing to other networks like syfi and see if they would take it on or else nothing will be done. I honestly think if more people knew about it then people would like it. I didn't know about it until I was on Netflix looking around and decided to check it out and I'm glad I did! I showed many people at my school and they say they would watch it if they kept it going I Really want it to keep going!
  • Alienated by Melissa Landers

I am dissatisfied that they had to cancel this show because it was actually amazing and it reminded me of this book I read which is quite similar to this show. For those who like to read and are fans I recommend "alienated" by melissa landers ... here is the synopsis

Two years ago, the aliens made contact. Now Cara Sweeney is going to be sharing a bathroom with one of them.

Handpicked to host the first-ever L'eihr exchange student, Cara thinks her future is set. Not only does she get a free ride to her dream college, she'll have inside information about the mysterious L'eihrs that every journalist would kill for. Cara's blog following is about to skyrocket.

Still, Cara isn't sure what to think when she meets Aelyx. Humans and L'eihrs have nearly identical DNA, but cold, infuriatingly brilliant Aelyx couldn't seem more alien. She's certain about one thing, though: no human boy is this good-looking.

But when Cara's classmates get swept up by anti-L'eihr paranoia, Midtown High School suddenly isn't safe anymore. Threatening notes appear in Cara's locker, and a police officer has to escort her and Aelyx to class.

Cara finds support in the last person she expected. She realizes that Aelyx isn't just her only friend; she's fallen hard for him. But Aelyx has been hiding the truth about the purpose of his exchange, and its potentially deadly consequences. Soon Cara will be in for the fight of her lifenot just for herself and the boy she loves, but for the future of her planet.

• Dissapointment

I really liked this show and wish it wouldn't have cancelled without finishing the cliffhanger first!!! I really hope they might try again with this show because it had potential!
  • Better than some stuff, way worse than others

This show wasn't terrible, but it definitely wasn't great. That said, I'm disappointed it's cancelled because I really wanted to see where the story was going to go. It's sad that this is gone and Vampire Diaries is still on the air.
  • star devine 10

this make me mad they take all the god ones off in keep the so called stuipd crap on that blow they need to bring it back on becuase so many like this show i did take off the kashina well the one that are stuipd in lwell they need to bring it back on
  • *Holds up shield* I'm actually glad it's canceled

Apparently when it comes to originality, aliens, romance, and good writing this show is not one of them. My biggest gripe with this show was it's lackluster writing and characters. In the pilot alone we get the first problem with the writing, the forces instantly attack the atrians even though they just got there. Even when our lead female runs into our lead male, (Both children at this time) they become instant friends without even saying a word to each other. As you can see, the pacing is very piss poor from what I explained. Shouldn't the government try to communicate with the aliens rather than just attack them out of nowhere? Also, why would a child even befriend an alien she barely said a word to, they literally had no time to communicate at all, yet she was seen feeding him. Also, ten years later it's revealed the Atrians have been isolated from humanity for this time until a select few who are obviously a parallel to the little rock nine are selected to go to high school in Louisiana. HOLD IT! It's revealed that these aliens were capable of learning English in ten years despite isolation, and even have technology that can heal cancer. Why would they want to go to high school in a state known for having poor education quality? Can you say big plot holes? Any way what also pissed me off about this show were the characters and they way they were portrayed. For example, these aliens don't even look like aliens, they look more like washed up abecrombie and fitch models. Seriously, aside from a different anatomy and Tattoos, they look just like humans. If you want to to look like aliens, then give them something that makes them really look like aliens. Plus, don't rip off Dr who. we've already seen two hearts in time lords thank you. Then we get to our lead character, Emery, who is very bland and way too skinny. Seriously, I could see dark circles under her eyes most of the time and I could even see her bones half the time, she really needs to eat more. Also, as a character, she's very bland, most of the time she has no expressions, and seems as if she has no personality. In addition, none of these people in the cast even look like high school kids, they all actually look like they're in their mid 20s. What's wrong with actors that actually look like they're 16, we shouldn't have 30 year olds playing high school kids unless they have a baby face. That and apparently, the CW thinks there are no black people in Louisiana except like one guy, and no fat people as well. What is wrong with fat people, do these writers even realize that there are fat people and black people watching TV? In fact, they even show a cancer patient in the episode who looks strangely healthy. Really CW? You think even cancer patients need to look pretty. Also, at the end of the pilot we get the first almost kiss between Emery and Roman (the lead male), even though they've only met in their lives like twice. One for five minutes, and the second time (in the same episode) for one afternoon. In addition, Emery's father kills off the 'abecrombie and fitch model' leader, AKA Roman's dad, for no reason. Again, very piss poor pacing, why would you want to kiss some guy you've only met for one afternoon? Why would you kill some guy you don't even know and obviously poses no threat to you? Plus, many of these characters talk way to quietly, and some of them are complete idiots. Take for example Sophia in the swim meet episode, if she's allergic to caffeine, why doesn't she oh I don't know read the ingredients first? Plus, she still wants to be on the swim team and be friends with them even thought they've tried to kill her? I get it, it's an allegory for the Little Rock nine, but they never wanted to become friends with people who wanted to kill them. I can't believe they created a character this stupid. Then we get to the real elephant in the room, since all of these so called aliens look like washed up abecrombie and fitch models, I think it's trying to say to people, you can be hated by people, but you will find people who will love you because you look like a model. In a nutshell it's trying to say that people who are chubby or don't have a model's face are not pretty. Do they even have any idea of the demographic they are targeting? Teen girls are constantly looking in the mirrors on a daily basis and even compare themselves to women in magazines. Most of the time, teen girls don't think they're pretty, and shows like this could potentially break their self esteem, because they don't see themselves as skinny enough to look good. Also, why is it that most of you only like the show because Matt Lanter is 'hot?' What about the writing? What about likable characters who are relatable? What about personalities? It just sends a message that you just don't care about good writing or acting for that matter, and it only matters if the actors look good. As a teenager, I never really watched any of these shows, but as an adult now I know why. Heck I even think teenage me would still hate this.
  • Star-gone

I am surprised that this show ended. It is far better than some of the shows on and it's obvious that it has a large following. I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed it and think a huge mistake was made by cancelling it. Another channel should pick it up, Sci-fi perhaps??
  • SEASON 2 STAR CROSSED

creating a season 2 and promoting this show to other viewers would definitely get more people interested, they have a perfect amount of romance, action and adventure in one. Better story than Vampire Diaries just give Star Crossed a chance and promote it more if you want more viewers!
  • Sad to know that the show has already ended

"Star-Crossed" is one of the best show I've ever watched. My favorite characters are: Drake, Sophia and Teri. I was really upset that the show got cancelled. At least, make a movie or something. I hate how the shows I love get cancelled.
  • star-crossed

im really mad!!! i loved this showww
  • what a joke!

Really cranky about this a lot of people have only just started to watch this show and to only give it one season is a bit of a joke. why not give it a season 2 and take a chance on it like you did with hart of Dixie.
  • Heartbroken - A Great Show taken far too soon!!!!!

Massively disappointed - what was the point in screening the show in the UK if it was cancelled. Having seen the last episode tonight I feel we've been cheated out of the full story and a proper decent ending if the show was going to finish so soon!! There are far too many unanswered questions now and leaving the program so open-ended doesn't speak highly to the makers/producers of this show. The CW have a lot to answer to the UK for on this one!!
  • another good show on!

Cancel Hart of Dixie instead!
  • bring back my favorite shows

why are all the good shows i like getting canceled this is so ridicules every time i start watching a new show and i start really liking it ,it gets canceled ............ please bring back star-crossed, the tomorrow people, and the carrie diaries
  • i want my shows back on

I can't believe this, another good show canceled... what's wrong with these people. pretty soon I'm going to be in the streets all day because there's nothing to watch at home smh.. please bring back star crossed and the tomorrow people too and do not take off beauty and the beast either!
  • what is wrong with you!!

Every good show gets cancelled and all the bad ones get renewed - bring back Star-Crossed!!!! and how can you even go off ratings when a lot of people download shows? Leave us hanging!! again!! PLEASE RENEW FOR SEASON 2 (and cancel Beauty and the Beast instead). Now that everything in the story is unfolding and interesting things are happening ... you cancel it!!! Gggrrrrr
  • Here is another one

Once again another good series get canceled. They really didn't even give this show hope. If a show gets high ratings its first season is usally falls hard downward. If a show doesn't do so well the first season they usally go to the top. Stop canceling shows and see what they can do.
  • WE WANT STAR-CROSSED!!!

Noooooo,you can't stop show is just is about teen romance and I am pretty sure that 80% of the people who watch Star-Crossed are don't know about you but I personally will write an email to and find out why they are canceling this amazing the way, I want to say something to the people that comment negative you don't like the show,why are you spending your time writing comments?Don't you have something else to do?You have your opinion and it is okey,but some people LOVE that show(like me)and we want season 2 and maybe even more if you liked that show or else you wouldn't like to see negative comments about the that :/
  • That's it, leave us hanging again!!

They get our attention with a new show, but it's a little slow in the beginning so viewers start dropping off from watching just as the show starts getting interesting, but us faithful viewers keep watching till the end, which ended with a "I can't wait to see what happens next" ending, only to find out that again that us faithful viewers don't count, we don't get to see what happens next. Thanks again cw.
  • Has CW gone completely nuts?

Whenever a show is "clean" and good for even kids to watch, it gets unplugged.

Why was it necessary to cancel this show. It is not perfect but it is a very entertaining series.

If you are going to pull the plug on a series, at least round it off before doing so!

This is a disgrace like so many other shows that get cancelled just like that.
  • So many flaws, but I liked it.

The show started as a simple cross-species teen romance. The plot began to expand and the more it did the more questions I had, such as: ten years have passed, so why hasn't the . government dismantled the alien ship looking for useful technology? Some flaws were due to budget constraints, but why is there only one government official? Why is human security around the Atrian compound so bad? It's harder for a human to get into the Atrian area than for Atrians to get out. Where is the military?

Regardless, I enjoyed the storyline, and the season finale reopened the possibility of a larger plot line when Atrian military vessels were alerted to the crashed ship. Some stories are impossible to tell with a TV budget, and I think this is one of them. Still, it's a story I would have liked to see, even told as half-a$$ed as it was likely to have been told.