TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Star-Crossed

Season 1 Episode 6

Stabbed With a White Wench's Black Eye

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 24, 2014 on The CW

Who was the Episode MVP ?

Episode Discussion (5)
How to get rid of Emery ?
OMG, my thoughts exactly. I had given up on this show after watching ep. 3 because Emery and Roman were the most irritating things on television at the time. Recently I was on a YouTubing rampage and saw a promo for ep. 11 and because Drake was the only character I was interested in, I went back and realized I had never finished the 4ep. test, I was short one. Just so happens I really loved ep. 4 though since then it has gone down hill again. I just really can't stand Emery. If they could maybe kill her off in a dramatic way, I am even willing to see Roman do some mopey bullshit for a while, or turn evil for a little bit, before over coming his loss and encouraging peace once more, and blah blah blah. But honestly Drake and Taylor are way more interesting to me. Actually any of the other characters are interesting to me, Eric, the token black tech kid (which is another issue I have with the show about minorities that barely has any minorities), Julia, Grayson, seriously ANYONE else. I will give it the season but something needs to happen soon.
Like all the other shows on CW, the stories are fantastic but the actors unbearable.
For example The Originals have great leads for Klaus and Elijah but the female leads and Marcus or Marcel, again unbearable. The CW has only one plot in mind love triangle and Elena act-a-like. Elena was and is annoying. We watch it it for the hunks. Supernatural works because there are no girls.
I know you are so right. I couldn't even get into the Originals, I was initially excited because TVD has been going down hill fast and the Originals were the only characters I liked, than that bullshit baby story thing happened and I was like nope not watching it. I haven't even watched the most recent season of TVD because the last season was so brutal and I have wanted Elena to be killed of basically since season one. Now they are also starting to ruin The 100 with love triangle drama. You are right CW comes up with awesome stories, and than it's like they panic and think the only way to keep a younger audience interested is to create relationship drama. I was worried Teen Wolf would succumb to that in its recent season, the Scott and Allison was the only thing dragging that show down the first 2 seasons, I was so happy when they dealt with it and now romantic relationships are a minimal side story. Here is hoping the network figures that out, they must see what is happening to TVD, people are getting bored. You can drag out a show to 5 seasons with that plot but I honestly don't think people will enjoy it, it is more that they hate watch it like I have. I don't know if this show can be saved, if they focus on all the interesting political stuff yes, if it is cheesy relationship crap, no thank you.
More +
Haven't caught up to The 100 and Teen Wolf. So I keep that in mind.
Saturday