Star-Crossed

To Seek a Foe

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 31, 2014 on The CW

• Grayson learns that it was Emmery

Grayson learns that it was Emmery who told the reporter about his parents.
  • black cyper

Finally we get the kiss we all have been waiting for. Good judgement to make it underwater as then we have the added romantic bonus of Roman's marks glowing.

I still don't get how the Tracs want to use black cyper to destroy humanity. We now find out that the spores of a ripe plant will blow away and reach a lot of humans at once, but won't it kill the Atrians too as we have seen, when they killed the guard with it, that it also kills Atrians? Roman tells us that Atrians can breath through their skin to avoid that. But the plant was almost ripe and would have released their spores and I haven't seen that they warned all the Atrians in the sector to hold their breath for the forseeable future.

I can't quite see where Drake's sudden turnaround came from? One minute he was a Trag, willing to do anything and now he is on Roman's side. Why?

Nice tidbit: It seems all Atrians are bisexual.

And it was so obvious that the writers would have Grayson overhear Roman and Emery as they are talking about them being together now. That was some really obvious and lazy plotting in my opinion. In this scene I was mostly thinking : I bet Grayson is standing hidden somewhere seeing this and reaching all the wrong conclusions about Emerys character.

And does anybody else thing that Emery looks really old in some of the scenes, definitely not like a teenager?