Star-Crossed

Season 1 Episode 13

Passion Lends Them Power

Full Episode: Passion Lends Them Power

Full Episode Summary

There is no description for this full episode yet. Write one!
9.4
out of 10
Average Rating
37 votes
Episode Discussion (8)
As much as I hate cancellations, I really love this show and missed it lots. I found out the REAL reason why The CW cancelled "Star-Crossed" is because the show's ratings were so low that they can't renew the series for another season. And you know what television say: "no ratings, no show", and I think that's why the series has ended. Call me a loser I don't care, but this episode does kinda seem like a good way to end it. Hey at least, I'm honest about it. I still miss the show, and wish it was brought back.
I just signed the petition "CW Network, Mark Pedowitz, & CBS Corporation: Renew Star-Crossed For A Second Season" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

Thanks!
Well I watched an interview where Drake said the last episode was gonna be a big deal. I kinda only care about what happens to Taylor though. We can assume that the war guy heading to Earth is Tess' dad. Maybe all the humans hit with that blast will be infected with some kinda Atrian thing, but obviously it wasn't anything that would kill them, because Emery got hit with it. Oh well I suppose we will never know. In my dream ending Roman will bring about peace with the help of Tess talking her father into a truce (after some fighting no doubt), and Taylor and Drake will have their baby and live happily ever after in that housing development. Too bad we couldn't at least get a 6ep. mini series to wrap up like Nikita, or even a movie like Firefly.

This show just had too much to contend with. It wasn't terrible, despite all my complaints about Emery and Roman's relationship, they just didn't get to the big plot developments until it was too late and too many views had ditched it for more fast paced shows like The 100. In all honest I am glad this one got cut over The 100, but it would have been nice if this show had a little more time, I think they were starting to learn the error of their ways. Better luck next time, I hope to see the cast in something else soon.
CW you suck!!
They do great shows then rip them down the minute I'm really starting to like them. I don't get it. Taylor oh how I miss her. Terrible way to end a show. Should have kept it on . Nikita - gone star crossed - gone. What next?
That was the last show ever of it? I don't get to see Taylor anymore? NO.... Just when the show was getting good. Sigh.... ugh.
Well, kinda sucks, just heard this will be the last episode as it has been cancelled. Mixed feels, I didn't like the main characters (Roman and Emery, mainly Emery), but the rest of the cast was pretty awesome, I'm gonna miss Drake and Taylor. Too bad the show didn't realize it should have dialled it back on the "destined love" crappy romance plot and should have focused on the political plot they had.
My exact thoughts