Star-Crossed

Season 1 Episode 12

This Trick May Chance to Scathe You

Full Episode: This Trick May Chance to Scathe You

Full Episode Summary

There is no description for this full episode yet. Write one!
9.1
out of 10
Average Rating
28 votes
Episode Discussion (3)
Oh this show. I’m starting to seriously doubt sector security here. Remember when it seemed like a risk and relatively difficult to sneak in and out of the sector? Well now people seem to come and go as they please willy nilly, no consequences, no one notices, like really? And I personally loved the blood trail leading to exactly where Roman was, I'm sure no one will notice that, Emery's super cop dad for sure will remain oblivious to a blood trail. And speaking of parallels to 10years ago, remember those dogs that were able to track Roman straight to that shed without any scent for them to focus on. jee I wonder if they will be able to follow the blood? This show is just so special, I find my self relatively interested in the political stuff but the relationship stuff is so over the top cheesy that even 5mins of it an episode makes me roll my eyes and want to barf. Please show, if by some miracle you get renewed, focus on your PLOT not your bullish*t romance.
The Humans and Atrians finally work together to stop the Trags, despite their differences. A character we thought was dead reappears to cause more trouble and Roman's life hangs in the balance at the end of the episode. My favorite part was when the parallels were made been what happenened 10 years ago and what was happening in the present.
I like the human and Atrians working together. I think they really need to crap or get off the pot with the romance stuff though. If they just settle the romance stuff and let it exist peacefully, than they can focus on the stuff that actually matters, the POLITICAL stuff. They need to stop making this a back and forth romance story, where they keep sorta breaking up to "save" each other, only to get back together 5 seconds later, this network and my sanity does not need another Vampire Diaries.
Tuesday