Stargate Atlantis

Aurora

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 23, 2005 on Syfy

• An ancient battle ship; what’s not cool about that? Especially if it’s filled with Ancients.

7.7
    The idea that the Ancient on the ship have info that might save the Atlantis expedition from the Wraith is really cool. And it was worth the initial disappointment that the ship was almost totally destroyed.

The world the Ancients had created for themselves was interesting. It was a bit of a cliché that everything was white. The clothes looked a lot like the ones the Tok’ra wear and I thought the Ancients would act a little less like humans. But this all didn’t matter that much since it was a great story.

Though I had expected something like that, I still thought it was a good story twist that there was a Wraith in this virtual reality to influence the Ancients. And it was really brave of Rodney to go in and save Sheppard. And it was really funny to see Ronin and Teyla covering for him. This shows how close the team has grown to eachother. They really work as a team.

I thought it was a pity they had to blow the Aurora up, but it did made for a great ending to a good episode.